Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
All ya'll poors that will have their personal safety threatened by texas putting a bounty on you need to sit down and shut up.
View attachment 176188

She's responding to nothing that has happened in reality btw
there was a fire at an anti-abortion site over the weekend that's being investigated as arson

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
there was a fire at an anti-abortion site over the weekend that's being investigated as arson

While certainly good news, I read her statement as pertaining exclusively to judges, and people protesting outside their houses/offices.

You see the font of the grafitti outside that place a few days ago?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Can we acknowledge the amount of abortions that are made through invitro?

Wait, we can't those are rich white women.
I think so

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Poopdecking myself for relevancy.

When the Kavanaugh hearings were going down a nurse I know went off on a rant about how men need to stop deciding what women can do with their bodies and that abortion was a right. Then proceeded to tell me that she had recently refused to work an abortion procedure because she didn't support the woman's justification for it (the genetic test came back positive for multiple diseases).

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
When the Kavanaugh hearings were going down a nurse I know went off on a rant about how men need to stop deciding what women can do with their bodies and that abortion was a right. Then proceeded to tell me that she had recently refused to work an abortion procedure because she didn't support the woman's justification for it (the genetic test came back positive for multiple diseases).
But according to some, men can apparently give birth and menstruate. So now men should have a voice especially since schools in Oregon will be installing feminine hygiene dispensers in men's/boy's bathrooms. https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/oregon-law-requires-menstrual-products-in-boys-bathrooms/

FYI, I am pro-choice but feel that decision should be made by the beginning/middleish of the 2nd trimester unless there are health issues with mom, baby or both. I think 15-17 weeks is plenty of time to decide if they want to follow trough with it or not.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
But according to some, men can apparently give birth and menstruate. So now men should have a voice especially since schools in Oregon will be installing feminine hygiene dispensers in men's/boy's bathrooms. https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/oregon-law-requires-menstrual-products-in-boys-bathrooms/

FYI, I am pro-choice but feel that decision should be made by the beginning/middleish of the 2nd trimester unless there are health issues with mom, baby or both. I think 15-17 weeks is plenty of time to decide if they want to follow trough with it or not.
What does the first paragraph have to do with the thread?

The Christian Taliban 100% wants to suspend states rights and make a national ban, the same that advocate so heavily for states rights and small government.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is Brain babbling like a moran again?

I'm SHOCKED, I tell ya. SHOCKED.
Since he only thinks trans people are biological males identifying as women he thinks putting tampons in boy's bathrooms means that they think biological boys are going to have a menstrual cycle. He's too dense to realize that biological females may be using those bathrooms because they're trans men.

And then lays out more rules for women that he thinks they should follow :rofl:

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Is Brain babbling like a moran again?

I'm SHOCKED, I tell ya. SHOCKED.
Since he only thinks trans people are biological males identifying as women he thinks putting tampons in boy's bathrooms means that they think biological boys are going to have a menstrual cycle. He's too dense to realize that biological females may using those bathrooms because they're trans men.

Oxygen thief is thieving oxygen?
Say it ain't so.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the point is, it's nobody's choice but a patient and their doctor. the fundamental constitutional right that roe v wade upheld was the right to privacy.

alito's draft opinion basically states that because neither privacy nor abortion are explicitly called out in the bill of rights, that RvW should be overturned. which is complete illogical nonsense when you read the bill of rights and the constitution

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Since he only thinks trans people are biological males identifying as women he thinks putting tampons in boy's bathrooms means that they think biological boys are going to have a menstrual cycle. He's too dense to realize that biological females may using those bathrooms because they're trans men.

Well, now... that's *extra* dumb babbling. Well done, Brain... well done indeed.

:rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

1652129079177.png