Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
The Christian Taliban 100% wants to suspend states rights and make a national ban, the same that advocate so heavily for states rights and small government.
What I've heard is SCOTUS keeping abortion legal in all states up to 15 weeks and having each state decide after that. I don't think they will abolish RvW. Too many people on both sides favor it. Yes the wack Christians are anti and want it abolished entirely, but I don't see it happening IMO.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
If we abolish this, let's go 6 years earlier and abolish interracial marriage.

Hell, lets go back to having witch trials.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

We are already there.
Last week I posted the list of states which allow cousins to marry.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Have to get rid of birth control first. What's the point in making women have babies if you can stop them from getting pregnant.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Lets give ghouls lots of gloating media coverage and exposure. Its always worked in the past, what could go wrong?
Man I could really go for a Ralph Reed bio right now, one with him lookin all fancy in a suit. Really dive into all this great 'accomplishments'

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
also, anyone else notice how after the rvw draft ruling leaked, the gop basically raced up shit hill to rail against it. is it just me, or have the last few days have been dead fucking silence about it?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Cheaper than lawsuits!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
No one works harder than an uneducated single mother
maximum efficiency!

if industrial and technological revolution have taught us one thing, it's that the back-breaking, manual-labor sweat of individuals is the key to driving the economy and society to the top!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
maximum efficiency!

if industrial and technological revolution have taught us one thing, it's that the back-breaking, manual-labor sweat of individuals is the key to driving the economy and society to the top!
Besos and Musk didn't get where they are by treating their employees well. Nothing says bootstraps better than having to "burn the 3AM oil" to fix poor leadership decisions.