Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Told my sister and parents that if Trump got elected, this would happen. And it this happens, we will be changing the trust so that they are not guardians of the girls in case we die. They still voted for Trump. I'm waiting for the phone call of them asking if I was serious.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Told my sister and parents that if Trump got elected, this would happen. And it this happens, we will be changing the trust so that they are not guardians of the girls in case we die. They still voted for Trump. I'm waiting for the phone call of them asking if I was serious.
:popcorn:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife is royally pissed off. Then I showed her my chart I posted in the gun control thread.

Now she's swearing down the phone at someone about murica.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
vOtE dEmOcRat

The two-party system is fucked, it's what got us here, and it's only going to get worse.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Texts to cousins in CA already sent. Friend list that we've talked about it with or would be comfortable with is next. I wouldn't be surprised if having the caveat written into the trust that the guardian must live in CO (or state where the girls currently attend school) or some variation where they have to finish at their current schools.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What a fucking disgrace. Those activist assholes just had to go and overturn established precedent.

Cue Susan Collins moaning about how she feels lied to.

What is next women’s voting rights?
"Justice Clarence Thomas, concurring with the majority ruling, explicitly called on the Supreme Court to overrule Griswold, which protects the right to contraception; Lawrence, the right to same-sex intimacy; and Obergefell, the right to same-sex marriage."

The right to raw dog it and the gays are next.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Texts to cousins in CA already sent. Friend list that we've talked about it with or would be comfortable with is next. I wouldn't be surprised if having the caveat written into the trust that the guardian must live in CO (or state where the girls currently attend school) or some variation where they have to finish at their current schools.
Good. Fuck around and find out. Your parents and/or sister don't deserve the opportunity to raise your girls.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
My money is on them going after contraception next. Get those women back in the kitchen and popping out babies the way Jesus commands, then you can go after the gays.

What a fucking train wreck
What about interracial marriage? I don't seem to recall that being originally written in the Constitution.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My money is on them going after contraception next. Get those women back in the kitchen and popping out babies the way Jesus commands, then you can go after the gays.

What a fucking train wreck
See, the cynic in me says someone - liberal I might add - needs to go directly after slavery. Make them say the quiet part out loud or force it into national law. Then work backwards from there.