Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
In All My Years? I never thought this Day would come In my Life time. My Wife is Crying and Speechless. Her work is allowing them to take the Day.

I don‘t understand? We have Seperation of State and Religion? Forgive me,but why is this not working? Is it not the Religious people who want this?

Last,are the anti vaxor’s part of this Crowd? If so,then they have no leg to stand on,correct?
My Body,My Choice.

Thank You for explaining this insanity to me.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
nope, never have, not in codified law, or practice. Not in any meaningful way, not ever.

"my body my choice" was always a call of abortion rights activists

the antivaxx idiots thought they were being funny by co-opting it
I see.

kidwoo,are not the Women/Girls Safe from this ruling here in CA? I know they can get in trouble for coming here,but is not the choice going tobe there for them?

Avy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I see.

kidwoo,are not the Women/Girls Safe from this ruling here in CA? I know they can get in trouble for coming here,but is not the choice going tobe there for them?

Avy
In california, yes.

Traveling to other states for abortion access will absolutely be the norm for residents of theocratic states. For those that have the ability to travel.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It's part of the republican sodomy agenda. They've effectively made vaginal intercourse a higher-risk activity in order to encourage men to engage in "alternative" activities.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It's part of the republican sodomy agenda. They've effectively made vaginal intercourse a higher-risk activity in order to encourage men to engage in "alternative" activities.
"Altarnative"

Time to take advantage of God's poophole loophole.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey just asked why "we" (royal we) can't just get rid of the the justices, since they lied during their nomination process and are unwinding established law. I told her that they are lifetime appointments. Her response? "What if they have shortened lifetimes?" Wow, honey. That's a little aggressive there. You can't see a dead bunny on the street and you drop that? Wow... She pissed.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
But without it how would we know how to behave?
You know,that remind’s me. Any of you here heard of Christopher Higgins? My Wife knew His Wife’s Father very well. I had a Scotch with Christopher, he had (of course)Johny Walker Black (Breakfast of Champion’s) at a couple of Christmas Dinner’s. Very Nice Dinner’s. Also, we did a private party for him. Anyway,I Love’d him. Not short of word’s he was. I am Street Smart,not Book like most of you here. I have to look up So many word’s he would use when he gave a lecture.

I forget which lecture it was,but One positive of Religion he said was a set of General Rules for society to keep the calm if you will. Not how he said it,but you get my point.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
LAPD already beating up press and protestors tonight. Keep an eye on LA.

Massive protests in just about every major city. Oakland doing the work san francisco wont. Probably reading poetry lists from pelosi.
Ah kidwoo,I hope you are wrong,but I Fear you are right. CA can not deal with this issue right now,yet alone what is on the plate already!

So,with the new carry gun law,our we gonna see a western old gun fight? Not today but soon?

Avy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
California is fine on abortion access.

California is still just as fucked up as ever on police discretion on issues of violence against people expressing speech the right wing shitbag cops dont agree with.

I genuinely dont know whats going to happen with guns here. People that want them already have them anyway.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So glad all the shitlibs in power right now have been falling all over their own dicks to increase funding to cops after J6, buffalo and uvalde.

So those same already militarized unaccountable assholes will be even better equipped to start throwing pregnant women in jail and forcing them to have unwanted children.

Here are the servants of the people shooting tear gas cannisters at people's heads in phoenix last night. For walking on the street with signs.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So glad all the shitlibs in power right now have been falling all over their own dicks to increase funding to cops after buffalo and uvalde.

So those same already militarized unaccountable assholes will be even better equipped to start throwing pregnant women in jail and forcing them to have unwanted children.

Here are the servants of the people shooting tear gas cannisters at people's heads in phoenix last night. For walking on the street with signs.

Still waiting for the line... What is the line that will push people over the edge? You have a small* population that wants to fight and are picking the fight. You have a much, much larger population that does not and is avoiding it. But everyone has a threshold. That point where consequences of actions do not outweigh the lack of action. It's one thing to be violent for hate; it's another to violently respond when it's a counter response to survival. And if history shows us anything, once that seal breaks, the response is overwhelming and violent.
When even Wifey, who is the most pacifist person you could meet is dropping references to violence, that threshold line has to be getting close for the mass populace...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
What I've heard is SCOTUS keeping abortion legal in all states up to 15 weeks and having each state decide after that. I don't think they will abolish RvW. Too many people on both sides favor it. Yes the wack Christians are anti and want it abolished entirely, but I don't see it happening IMO.
this didnt age well.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Patagonia has always had good labor practices. And like vail resorts they want the public to know about it very much.

They also very adroitly craft their own image and dont want you to know about all their military and cop contracts selling their alternative line of tactical clothing.

Stated plainly: Patagonia has been willing to profit off selling to the people that would be putting their employees in jail.

The owner still kicked a bunch of indigenous people off their ancestral grazing lands to sell a bunch of rich honkies a vacation experience on "untouched preserves." Hes just as much the problem that he wants you to believe youre fixing by buying his shit.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Still waiting for the line... What is the line that will push people over the edge? You have a small* population that wants to fight and are picking the fight. You have a much, much larger population that does not and is avoiding it. But everyone has a threshold. That point where consequences of actions do not outweigh the lack of action. It's one thing to be violent for hate; it's another to violently respond when it's a counter response to survival. And if history shows us anything, once that seal breaks, the response is overwhelming and violent.
When even Wifey, who is the most pacifist person you could meet is dropping references to violence, that threshold line has to be getting close for the mass populace...
How does "over half the poulation now dealing with this bullshit" strike you?

I mostly fear that people will focus on the wrong shit. Like voting harder for the same useless instutional democrats that allowed this to happen just so they can fundraise. But if theres one thing that needs to get into skulls more than anything else: people need to get fuck over their love affair with cops. Cops will be the enforcement mechanism for this shit. Maybe something that finally affects suburban white women will get that through. You can harbor whatever violent fantasy you want but it will just be met 100 fold by cop violence. They defend capital, and the state. First and always. They are a barrier to progress. And they will kill you.

When mexico brought up the idea of restricting abortion rights last year people stormed the capital. The next day the govt took measures to codify rights in perpetuity. The difference? They dont have a police force authorized to just start mowing down protestors with whatever the fuck the toy du jour is for crowd dispersal.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Patagonia has always had good labor practices. And like vail resorts they want the public to know about it very much.

They also very adroitly craft their own image and dont want you to know about all their military and cop contracts selling their alternative line of tactical clothing.

Stated plainly: Patagonia has been willing to profit off selling to the people that would be putting their employees in jail.

The owner still kicked a bunch of indigenous people off their ancestral grazing lands to sell a bunch of rich honkies a vacation experience on "untouched preserves." Hes just as much the problem that he wants you to believe youre fixing by buying his shit.
Yeah fuck Patagonia but it's cool they support women's rights eh