Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
my better half just started yelling about a leaked alito staffer letter laying out the opinion on their upcoming cases...

welcome to america being great again

coat hangers and coke bottles all around! (cept for rich white people obviously)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Every time I open the news on Google and it scrolls down to the World section, its always a sad dumpster fire with articles from the US. :(

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
What is clear is that the Court has become a tragic anachronism in our age of rage: an institution that relied on the integrity and ethics of its members and staff at a time when such values are treated as naive. It relied on justices and clerks alike remaining bound to the institution and to each other by a constitutional faith.

But we are living in an age of constitutional atheism, so it is only surprising that it took this long. For years, politicians, pundits, and academics have called for reckless political action against the Court.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I don't say this lightly, and recognize that some might find it highly offensive, but:

What a stupid fucking cunt. Seriously, if my lexicon was big/smart enough to find an even more demeaning way to describe Susan Collins, I would use those words instead. If she believed those two twats she's the dumbest bitch to ever wander the face of the planet, and since I don't honestly believe that she is, that means she thinks her voters are.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Was reading where the new justices all said R vs W was settled law when they were being reviewed for a seat on the court.

Yet here we are... that would make these new justices a bunch of liars. I don't see this getting better any time soon.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't say this lightly, and recognize that some might find it highly offensive, but:

What a stupid fucking cunt. Seriously, if my lexicon was big/smart enough to find an even more demeaning way to describe Susan Collins, I would use those words instead. If she believed those two twats she's the dumbest bitch to ever wander the face of the planet, and since I don't honestly believe that she is, that means she thinks her voters are.
she believes nothing

she just likes the attention of being a possible republican 'spoiler' on big nominations because she gets attention. She ALWAYS ends up reneging and towing the party line. Always.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
she believes nothing

she just likes the attention of being a possible republican 'spoiler' on big nominations because she gets attention. She ALWAYS ends up reneging and towing the party line. Always.
having spent lots of time in maine over the course of my life... she is a gullible rube, just like all the people that voted for her

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What is clear is that the Court has become a tragic anachronism in our age of rage: an institution that relied on the integrity and ethics of its members and staff at a time when such values are treated as naive. It relied on justices and clerks alike remaining bound to the institution and to each other by a constitutional faith.

But we are living in an age of constitutional atheism, so it is only surprising that it took this long. For years, politicians, pundits, and academics have called for reckless political action against the Court.
what was left of any SC integrity was shredded when comrade mcconnell held up the appointing of a justice for political reasons

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
next they come for butt seks and then every person whose not a white christian heterosexual

theoretically matt gaetz should be in big trouble
Shouldn't he already be in big trouble?

What happened or is happening with that?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout