Quantcast

RIP Ted Nuggent

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I mentioned on FB that I too joined the Nuge death watch....started a minor sh1tstorm...

"This is a love song...it goes out to all that nashville pussy!"

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I know someone that claims to have purchased 20K plus rounds of ammo (for his ar-15, no less) because he may be called upon to some something that TedFvck is talking about.

When I questioned him about the plan of action, he didnt' really have one or seem to know one.

1. show up at any/all state and federal buildings with guns and ammo (lots of ammo)
2. shoot anyone who confronts them
3. obama leaves white house or something
4. ??????
5. profit

The plan didn't include what happens AFTER all that happens. When the ones that don't get killed (the US Army isn't supposed to shoot it's own civilians? ) get locked up in prison. no plan, just heads in asses and lots of ammo.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I know someone that claims to have purchased 20K plus rounds of ammo (for his ar-15, no less) because he may be called upon to some something that TedFvck is talking about.

When I questioned him about the plan of action, he didnt' really have one or seem to know one.

1. show up at any/all state and federal buildings with guns and ammo (lots of ammo)
2. shoot anyone who confronts them
3. obama leaves white house or something
4. ??????
5. profit

The plan didn't include what happens AFTER all that happens. When the ones that don't get killed (the US Army isn't supposed to shoot it's own civilians? ) get locked up in prison. no plan, just heads in asses and lots of ammo.
I was in a gun shop today. It's funny that they give people that work for the government discounts on guns. Playing both sides?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can't wait....

Representative Stockman invited Mr. Nugent and gave him a ticket to sit in the gallery overlooking the House chamber. The Texas lawmaker, who recently made headlines by threatening to file articles of impeachment against President Obama over executive actions on gun control, said he was excited to have a “patriot” like the Nuge as his guest.

“After the address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say,” said Stockman.
Does it bother anyone other than me when someone cals a draft dodger a "patriot"? If he was a patriot, he would have enlisted rather than dodge the draft. His gut issues don't seme to hinder his mouth at all.

<Edit> His IS a self admitted pedophile, but he is NOT a patriot.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Can't wait....

Does it bother anyone other than me when someone cals a draft dodger a "patriot"? If he was a patriot, he would have enlisted rather than dodge the draft. His gut issues don't seme to hinder his mouth at all.

Good to see the Republicans executing their plan of not looking like a bunch of crazy/angry old white men. This will really help them seal the deal on the uneducated rural white male vote next election.

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Can't wait....

Stated that to attend, he had to "demilitarize" himself in order to attend:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/ted-nugent-will-attend-state-of-the-union-address/

AKA, CHICKENHAWK!