Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Ellen Mooseknuckle fired a few thousand more twitter elves right before the holidays. Such an impressive display of keen business acumen.

it's 6d chess, you simply haven't licked no les kum's boots enough to understand

aktsually, I think he's leaning into the chaos at this point and knows it's all done. 44b to the world's richest man is NBD, hopefully this brings down tesla and the rest of his scams with it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it's 6d chess, you simply haven't licked no les kum's boots enough to understand

aktsually, I think he's leaning into the chaos at this point and knows it's all done. 44b to the world's richest man is NBD, hopefully this brings down tesla and the rest of his scams with it.
tesla is publicly traded, they'd kick him out before the company goes under, probably.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
One thing's for sure - Elon is going to be a gold mine for business schools and their lecturers. So. Much. Material!

So longer hours with no apparent personal benefit. Got it.

I'll take 3 months severance, please.
Bad time for this shit, though. 1/2 of Twitter is already laid off, and Google, AWS, Meta & presumably many other tech companies are trimming the fat for the incoming recession. Tens of thousands of new players on the job market in only a few weeks.

Edit: and for employees on work visa, this is a nightmare scenario. Slavery is alive and well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Employees just need to be like Elon and ignore the dozen or so kids they have had with a dozen or so different mothers, then they will have time to be Hard Core Twitter.