Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Given the changes since that was written on the 5th of Jan, I can only conclude those stats are hideously out of date and meaningless now.
i'm shocked journalists are complaining about being banned by the musky one....i thoght they all had already quit....

i vaguely remember a time when barry investigated journalists he thought had wronged him or some shit....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
well, like it or not (or believe it or not) twitter had become one of the primary ways to communicate on the planet. because you don't want to acknowledge that doesn't make it less "reality".
communicating....one thing

being one side or the others pravda...different....

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
So shall we place our pic's on who buys the remains of twitter once the manchild tanks it and goes bust?

Saudi's?
Thiel?
Jack Ma?
CCP?
Rupert?
Putin's out with the current sanctions in place I think?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
maybe the world would be a better place if everyone who think twitter is reality just fucking died...
This is real life einstein. And they both started on twitter.

Ask the people in jail right now for Jan6 feel like they're living real life. Because the VAST majority of evidence that put them there happened on twitter.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
yeah....i remember the arab spring...and barry's line in the sand....and....nothing...

and where is blm now....
Quit playing pretend to make your point. This has nothing to do with obama and is not a point I made. Where black lives matter is...wait until the next egregious high profile murder and you'll see real quick. That doesn't go away just because you stop seeing on the teevee. My post was a story on origins. Obama being a chickenshit doesn't change what happened, and absolutely started on twitter.

You have no idea what you're talking about. And it becomes more obvious with every ducking and dodging post you make.

"ridemonkey is not real life, it's just the innernet"

Lots of people including me have made lifelong friends through this site. When I travel around and can call those people and ride bikes with them and even stay at their houses, that's very much real life too. That also happens on every single social media platform ever.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bahahaha!
Once again the online malarky lol's are only a brief instant behind online assholery.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Has anyone heard from @kidwoo?
the crazies that guy brings into his orbit leave no role whatsoever for me that they won't do better

Collado apparently believed that Grimes was sending him coded messages via her Instagram posts and that Musk had been tracking Collado in real time, perhaps even blocking Collado from receiving Uber Eats delivery orders. In his tweet to Musk, which seems to have since been deleted, The Post reported that Collado claimed that Musk has “connections to me” and has “stalked me and my family for over a year.”