Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Metallica's last great album despite being ear piercing. It would take it over the top if they turned up Jason's bass just even a smidgen.
I don't know. It kinda is what it it is, and I've never been that upset about lack of bass. When I've heard the "justice for jason" mixes it hasn't moved me. proof that i'm probably not a TRVE bassist.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I don't know. It kinda is what it it is, and I've never been that upset about lack of bass. When I've heard the "justice for jason" mixes it hasn't moved me. proof that i'm probably not a TRVE bassist.
Justice is a thin tinny magnificent mess.
Justice for Jason is a bloody muddy mess.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the previously owned by journalist used tesla market is going to explode...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Metallica's last great album despite being ear piercing. It would take it over the top if they turned up Jason's bass just even a smidgen.
I greatly enjoy having the bass tracks.

And the bus should have crashed on lars' side
Dyer's Eve from the Justice album is their best song. Fight me.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dyer's Eve from the Justice album is their best song. Fight me.
Great track! Still carried over a hint of Puppets which is probably their best, then again Kill 'Em All is insane. The Four Horseman my favorite on that one. Going back listen to that album it's raw, pretty much kicks ass!

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
Wasn't Kill em All originally called Metal Up Your Ass and the cover had a bloody toilet with sword sticking up and out of it? Or is my metal scrambled 80s brain playing trix on me...?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that's fine with me.
i saw that tour....they had the cult opening...and the week leading up to that show i had seen gwar....bad brains....fugazi....about three songs into metallica i had to tap out and we left for sunset beach...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
seen bad brains. seen fugazi. seen metallica. seen gwar (unfortunately-that's some spectacle-trash on par w/gg allin right there). not seen cult. would see.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
got a link to a version with bass? I'm not hearing it in the video above... I think....
There are a bunch of different versions. Like mandown mentioned search metallica justice for jason, or justice for all with bass. Some have just remastered and boosted a weak bass track, some have addes their own take, but the justice for jason versions are what was supposed to have been the original bass lines added/augmented.

They all sound pretty good IMO

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Not shitting yourself frequently enough?
I have never tried.

Had someone pull it out in front of me at two different parties.

First

I was at a party, someone pulled some out, a friend walks over sees it, says; is that coke? I got to go the bathroom before I shit my pants.

Second

Guy is talking to this woman, asks if she needs a beer, no. hard alcohol, no. Weed, oh fuck no. She asks what is he doing as he is using some little grinder, he tells her it is coke. Second later she is jumping around grinding on him can't control herself wanting to snort some.

I know how bad of an alcoholic I am, I can never try something like that and find out I really like it.

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
Saw the Cult in '88.
Seeing them again in a week or so.
Man, have fun! You gotta post a pic of Ian! I've got a little The Cult and old timey mix on Spotify that I listen to on my way to motos. Some of the best musical rhythms for the rhymes with the throttle.