Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wait, so I will have the opportunity to give all my money to a website that harbors extremist nutjobs and whose url doesn't match the companies name? Where do I sign up?

I was hoping Infowars.com would do it first.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wait, so I will have the opportunity to give all my money to a website that harbors extremist nutjobs and whose url doesn't match the companies name? Where do I sign up?

I was hoping Infowars.com would do it first.

edit: oh wow, that last one used to be prisonplanet.com, the website he setup for paul joseph watson. That's the only lackey who worked for infowars who's smart enough to gtfo :rofl:

I can't find it but for a short time during the pandemic, they had up a more woo woo yoga mom looking version of this, but with no indication whatsoever of inforwars or jones being behind it

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
His first company was an online only bank x.com so it's kind of full circle?
kinda

his first and only actual company for which he did the work was an internet white pages thing. got bought up by his parents' connected Silicon Valley friends in the pre-dot com bust days.

then he was an investor in x.com, which got bought out in a series of deals to become PayPal again iirc.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
kinda

his first and only actual company for which he did the work was an internet white pages thing. got bought up by his parents' connected Silicon Valley friends in the pre-dot com bust days.

then he was an investor in x.com, which got bought out in a series of deals to become PayPal again iirc.
I had an x account and somewhere I even have at least one book of checks. :rofl:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
One of the best quotes regarding Apartheid Space Karen I've seen.

I was skeptical before, but after seeing his management skills in action, I think allowing Elon to oversee the migration of Earth's wealthiest elites to Mars is a great idea”.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

When asked about those comments on CNBC in May, Mr. Musk was defiant. “I’ll say what I want, and if the consequence of that is losing money, so be it,” he said. The company has also said that concerns over antisemitic posts on the platform are overblown.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

When asked about those comments on CNBC in May, Mr. Musk was defiant. “I’ll say what I want, and if the consequence of that is losing money, so be it,” he said. The company has also said that concerns over antisemitic posts on the platform are overblown.
Bigly smart capitalism

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan