Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's astounding how many people (dumb libertarian bros in their late 20s/early 30s) confuse that with genius.

bro! this entirely self-made man is runnin multiple companies and still has time to be sassy! Is there anything he can't do???!!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's astounding how many people (dumb libertarian bros in their late 20s/early 30s) confuse that with genius.

bro! this entirely self-made man is runnin multiple companies and still has time to be sassy! Is there anything he can't do???!!!!
joe rogan's podcast is basically their church

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Dyer's Eve from the Justice album is their best song. Fight me.
I would, but I cannot, because you are right. AJFA is a second IMO with the drum timing change that makes it seem like there’s a riff change mid-song, but it’s not and it’s a decent mind-****, but I like Dyers Eve a little better. Good thrash.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
When people say "Eat the rich" they're talking about Elon. I do wonder how the cult will handle his fall from grace/sanity. He's doing even more of anything for attention these days.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
And so it begins.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 7.30.24 AM.png

We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.