Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A gentle reminder in cartoon form for the fucking mouthbreathing dipshits out there who aren't capable of understanding the basics of constitutional law even if they could read above a second grade level

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
A gentle reminder in cartoon form for the fucking mouthbreathing dipshits out there who aren't capable of understanding the basics of constitutional law even if they could read above a second grade level
Horribly incorrect. Free speech means I have the right on facebook to elaborately descibe the kitchen implements I'm going to place in your relatives because you're of asian descent since I'm a superior aryan.

#thingsIvelearned

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I've had this feeling for a while that he's just fucking with twitter, and doesn't actually want to buy it... it's almost like he's just trying to harm the company or something.

Or maybe he's just unhinged. Or an asshole. either way, what a wanker.
he should be committed

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Maybe this is giving him pause?
:rofl: #lazyfair
In the face of all this uncertainty, tech platforms could simply throw up their hands and stop offering services in Texas altogether. But even pulling out of Texas might not save them. Buried in the law is a prohibition on discriminating against Texans based on their geographic location. By withdrawing from Texas, tech companies could expose themselves to allegations they have geographically discriminated against Texans in violation of HB 20.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Imma say 97%

Imma say anyone selecting 100 users when there are over 330 million active accounts (at last count, per lazy google search) is not going to get a representative result.

@Twitter has 61.7M followers. So he’s picking 100 of those. It’s been a while since my stats classes but this seems like it’s got a bunch of potential for error.

Well.

377C3486-DF66-4805-939F-81F5C368FAA5.jpeg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In the face of all this uncertainty, tech platforms could simply throw up their hands and stop offering services in Texas altogether. But even pulling out of Texas might not save them. Buried in the law is a prohibition on discriminating against Texans based on their geographic location. By withdrawing from Texas, tech companies could expose themselves to allegations they have geographically discriminated against Texans in violation of HB 20.
Given the state of the Texas power grid I wouldn't be *that* worried.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bUt tHe FrEe MaRkEt

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Most of us who lived outside of America didn’t need telling. We simply WTF’d (and continue to WTAF) when we see America’s collective response to reality.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This is nothing more than just some uber rich asshole dangling a carrot. Like when Bezos had a few major cities spend millions of dollars competing for his next big Amazon venture, only to not follow through.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator