RIP twitter thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
just passing the buck :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This is probably what longer than it needs to be but there will certainly be a few decent points. I'm not a huge fan of this YT guy but he's not unbearable.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
That author is a moron
I dunno, he’s (trying?) to be a bit of a ‘centreist’ which today pretty much just means he’s a fascist sympathiser but his points about the pointless antagonistic attitude from the left and Musk’s personal immaturity are spot on I’d say.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
his points about the pointless antagonistic attitude from the left and Musk’s personal immaturity are spot on I’d say.
Pointing out shitty work conditions, dangerous cars, union busting, sexist, racist work environments, cryptocurrency manipulation, massive distractions via 'switchin parties bro' and 'buyin twitter y'all' to distract from sexual harassment settlement reveal = pointless antagonistic attitude from the left?

The piece reads like someone who thinks the entire world exits solely in pearl clutching twitter drama.

Caging that brat as some genius who just acts a little immature is the same thing as maga-morons justifying their undying love for trump by saying 'yeah well some of the things he says are a little much but he's on the right side'

Seriously, anyone who gives any creedence whatsoever to the idea that musk wasn't always a rightwing douche needs to check their head.

this is the guy on the left or as i like to call him, New Zealand's future president, in 1996 whining about multiculturalism and diversity :rofl:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i just wish everyone would shut the fuck up and not report on every time that chode tweets something.
I'm largely unaware of what he does on twitter. I only see other people covering his market manipulation crap. I really don't care other than the fact that local, state and federal contracts and subsidies keep propping up the fool.

You see the boring company just got a contract to build another tunnel fire experiment underground drowning catastrophe in ft lauderdale?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When your tweets drive your offspring away.
speaking of offspring

such a normal family

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
people are starting to hate tesla, or at least are becoming disinclined to buy one because they dont want their money going to that nutjob. it will become increasingly easier to buy an electric vehicle that doesn't start with a T in the next 5-10 years as their availability ramps up drastically from other manufacturers

also his failed twittter deal has the potential to ruin him financially :popcorn:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
people are starting to hate tesla, or at least are becoming disinclined to buy one because they dont want their money going to that nutjob. it will become increasingly easier to buy an electric vehicle that doesn't start with a T in the next 5-10 years as their availability ramps up drastically from other manufacturers

also his failed twittter deal has the potential to ruin him financially :popcorn:
propped up by daddy both by slave mining and for his first little tech adventure, then boosted by peter thiel, and then local gov't subsidies...none of that shit is his money anyway.

I'm starting to see a lot more beemer and toyota electrics for sure. I agree, tesla will soon be a the delorean of our era, just nowhere near as neat to own 30 years later.

I'm still trying to find out how shooting rockets helps climate change issues :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

I’ve got some stock in Tesla and I really need to unload it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited: