Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
:rofl:

tom-delonge-761046440.gif

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Kayfabe News delivers fair, balanced and honest wrestling journalism in much the same way that World Wrestling Entertainment delivers fair, balanced and honest athletic competition. That is, not at all.

Since January 2012, Kayfabe News has presented daily doses of “unreal news about an unreal sport.” Legendary wrestler and bestselling author Mick Foley described Kayfabe News best: “It’s like The Onion for wrestling fans.”

Named for the lost art of kayfabe — maintaining the illusion that professional wrestling is a legitimate sport — Kayfabe News reports on the feuds and storylines of wrestling as if they’re completely real.

They’re not. All articles herein are purely satirical and should not be believed by anyone, anytime, no matter how gullible.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
that's a satire site
Kayfabe News delivers fair, balanced and honest wrestling journalism in much the same way that World Wrestling Entertainment delivers fair, balanced and honest athletic competition. That is, not at all.

Since January 2012, Kayfabe News has presented daily doses of “unreal news about an unreal sport.” Legendary wrestler and bestselling author Mick Foley described Kayfabe News best: “It’s like The Onion for wrestling fans.”

Named for the lost art of kayfabe — maintaining the illusion that professional wrestling is a legitimate sport — Kayfabe News reports on the feuds and storylines of wrestling as if they’re completely real.

They’re not. All articles herein are purely satirical and should not be believed by anyone, anytime, no matter how gullible.
Yeah, just read the headline on that one. Should I have been shocked by the idea that Musk would buy WWE? Would have been more profitable than his latest acquisition...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
they could save some money by ditching the "for you" bullshit and just have a timeline that is in line with time like fucking Time Lords fucking decreed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Plopping this link here, though it really applies to any platform, 'cept RM, of course.

Here is how platforms die: first, they are good to their users; then they abuse their users to make things better for their business customers; finally, they abuse those business customers to claw back all the value for themselves. Then, they die.

I call this enshittification

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Found out today that my Twitter account got suspended. The only thing I ever posted was a reply to a Dan Rather thread where I described how easy and effective it was to block Twitter advertisements, which would effectively demonetize Twitter if done in mass. LOL.

So if you still use Twitter, block every advertiser.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Found out today that my Twitter account got suspended. The only thing I ever posted was a reply to a Dan Rather thread where I described how easy and effective it was to block Twitter advertisements, which would effectively demonetize Twitter if done in mass. LOL.

You are giving them too much credit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

If you want your account back just email them a pic of pepe with a swastika on his forehead