Quantcast

Rippen Chix Pix Vol. IV

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Freak
I think I need to take a new one!!! :D
would it not be the coolest thing to get a naked TEAM pic? that would be funny as hell!!! :D:D:D

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Now you're talking!!! Just don't know if we could convince everyone to pose for that :eek:

And yes Shrymp, you're right....we do need a new nekkid pic of Freak.....I'll see what I can do about that :devil:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Velocity Girl
Now you're talking!!! Just don't know if we could convince everyone to pose for that :eek:

Freak could make that one of the pre-requisits for being on the team this year... posing for a team photo... NEKKID! LOL!!! :D:D:D

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
DH Racer- Hey there! I just wanted to thank you for sending those pictures my way. I just ran across them the other day and realized that I didn't ever thank you! I'm a jerk! Anyways, I hope your doing well and enjoying 2004 so far!

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
you're most welcome... sorry I didn't have more to send or more up close ones. (I'll work harder on that this year for you;) )

So, getting back to the juice of this thread... I seems we're now into the new year, and we've yet to see any new nekkid pics of Freak? whaddup wit dat? :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by DHRacer
Freak could make that one of the pre-requisits for being on the team this year... posing for a team photo... NEKKID! LOL!!! :D:D:D
Well alright......*rhino opening his robe* Lets get this photo over with.

(big old j/k!) :rolleyes: :p

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
hmm.. yeah.

okay, so who else is sitting at work on this wonderful Monday morning, wish like heck you were somewhere else?

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I'll chime in with a "Me" to that one as well!!! Lucky me gets to fill in for my manager this week, plus get all my crap done.....ugggghhhh!!!!!!!

At least at my last job when I had to fill in, I was hourly, so my boss let me put extra hours on my time card as a thank-you, very cool!!!

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
This is for the ladies...........:D

courtesy of DHRacer: this is as close as it will be I am afraid.....
oh i think enough beer in you and those clothes will come right off! LMAO!

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Well alright......*rhino opening his robe* Lets get this photo over with.

:p
Headlines seen around the world the next day.... "Da Horn blamed for goring of entire DH team" :devil:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by cliffster5
Headlines seen around the world the next day.... "Da Horn blamed for goring of entire DH team" :devil:

last paragraph of news article:

On a side note, local Salinas man slips into a deep depression after hearing the news... reports are that he just couldn't go on living a normal life after realizing that he didn't get the opportunity to see and ride the magnificent horn himself. The Medical Staff at the local hospital at which the man was commited, doesn't think he'll make a full recovery.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Follow-up article reporting found in True Crime and Detective.... "one of the gored RDR team members inflicted by Da Horn reputedly refused all offers of Anal Ease saying "in competition there are two things to remember: Pain is required... suffering is optional".

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Follow-up article reporting found in True Crime and Detective.... "one of the gored RDR team members inflicted by Da Horn reputedly refused all offers of Anal Ease saying "in competition there are two things to remember: Pain is required... suffering is optional".
Did the article mention if it was Cherry flavored or not?

:cool:

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Did the article mention if it was Cherry flavored or not?

:cool:
well if it was cherry flavored it wasn't coming from the orifice of said RDR member.... his was popped a loooong time ago according to the forensic team

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
news update:

Local Salinas man found in cell with what appears to be a viking helmet horn lodged in his anal orifice, singing "shook me all night long", and periodically shouting " Long live da Horn!"

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
news update:

Local Salinas man found in cell with what appears to be a viking helmet horn lodged in his anal orifice, singing "shook me all night long", and periodically shouting " Long live da Horn!"
ROTFLMFAO

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
news update:

<-------Slowly backs out of the thread........... :D

:p :p :p