Quantcast

Ripper in Whistler

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I was hanging around the Dj's in whistler and there is a guy i think on a turner and he was doing the large transfer line with a 360 on the last jump. I have some pics and I was wondering if he posted here.

sorry for the bad pic quality... stills from a video

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
so where's the video? :D that guy is sure getting up on that last jump. here's a more typical height off of it:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Ohhhh whistler how i miss watching the little bastards throw down harder then any of us could. especially that tiny ass kid on the brodie you were taking pics of toshi.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
mobius said:
Ohhhh whistler how i miss watching the little bastards throw down harder then any of us could. especially that tiny ass kid on the brodie you were taking pics of toshi.
yeah, here's the pic that you took of that kid:

and one i snapped:

i guess that kid was as high as the 360ing guy in the video captures. (looks again. or maybe not. close tho) hmm.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
god damnit i miss Whistler. the first time i went through, a group of us ran into one of our sponsors from Austin. he bought us all dinner at Longhorn, and 4 pitchers of beer. that was the beginning of a very, very good night.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I miss whistler too. Got to meet some pros, run into guys who run the snowshow program that i had seen all summer. And meet toshi,sanjay,and their group,kidwoo, and acadian.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i was there the Thursday and Friday of CrankWorx. i saw Sanjay, and a bunch of Honda Turner boys while we were eating. the second time i was there was August 8th - 11th.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
sanjay was there the whole season, pretty much :p

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i couldn't believe how freakin' hot it was. damn. the dry weather we had going up through BC was nice, though. rode from San Fran to Whitehorse, Yukon Territories with 0 rainfall.