Quantcast

Rise Against?

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Recently picked up The Collective and I'm really liking the 2 songs on there by this band - I think that they may have a song on one of my kayaking DVDs too (Burning Time - for those who might care) Anyone have any of their CDs - are they good? I hate buying a new CD only to find that the only song worth a sh1t is the one I heard, like happened to me when I bought a "Downer" CD after hearing "The Last Time"

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Rise Against has 3 albums. First is The Unraveling, which can be hard to find, and has a less-polished sound to it. Their second album is Revolutions per Minute, which is very good punk. Their newest album, which came out in August, is titled Siren Song of the Counter Culture. On this album it seems as if they've grown up a bit. Of the three, Siren Song is my favorite.

Oh, and the songs from The Collective are called "Like the Angel" (Hunter's part) and "Torches" (Romaniuk's part).

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Revolutions per minute is the one that the songs from the collective are on but the newer cd siren songs of the counter culture is an awesome cd. I suggest both of themm.