Quantcast

Rise Against

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
Hey whats up,
Rise Against is comin to town and i think i gotta go. I think there awsome. Anyone else here think that there good?

WhItTy

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
They are awesom, i got Siren Song... for X-mas and actually just bought RPM about a half hour ago, im a big fan and i really like the give it all video, definetly one of my favorites, i really hope they play the warped tour this year

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Yea, dexterq went and saw them Thursday night and I saw them last night. They played with Tsunami Bomb and Only Crime (Alexis on Fire had to cancel due to something wrong with the bassits eye). But, the show was AMAZING, dude, I was crowd surfing and got up on stage with them. I highly suggest going, you'll be sorry if you don't.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
The Kadvang said:
You are hella dumb. Read much?

You can hella bite me you scooter riding fairy.

Id still like for some one to answer my original question... is alexisonfire a good band or not, regardless if you saw them live at a show or not.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
mack said:
You can hella bite me you scooter riding fairy.

Id still like for some one to answer my original question... is alexisonfire a good band or not, regardless if you saw them live at a show or not.
Lolerskates.

...but you asked the question implying as if he had seen Alexisonfire.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
was/is sounds like latin class to me... present, imperfect, future perfect, future imperfect... :stosh:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
WhItTy said:
Does anyone else think that Rise Against is pretty dirty looking though. BLAH!
Not at all. I actually couldn't disagree more with that statement. They are one of the most clean-cut and normal looking punk bands I have ever seen. They play their shows in t-shirts and jeans, and every now and then they can be spotted wearing polo shirts on stage. The only "dirty" thing about them is a couple of tattoos and some long-ish hair.

I saw them on Thursday night in Hollywood. 'Twas fantastic.

And to mack:

Alexisonfire is good as long as you like screamo. Very tight guitar riffs, almost a bipolar sound to their music (fast-slow style).

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dexterq20 said:
Not at all. I actually couldn't disagree more with that statement. They are one of the most clean-cut and normal looking punk bands I have ever seen. They play their shows in t-shirts and jeans, and every now and then they can be spotted wearing polo shirts on stage. The only "dirty" thing about them is a couple of tattoos and some long-ish hair.

I saw them on Thursday night in Hollywood. 'Twas fantastic.

And to mack:

Alexisonfire is good as long as you like screamo. Very tight guitar riffs, almost a bipolar sound to their music (fast-slow style).
so, funny story..
Dexterq didn't get to see Tsunami Bomb because Agent M (the hot lead singer chick) got whiplash and I wasn't able to see Alexisonfire due to some funky eye problem. weird, but I did meet bassist for Tsunami Bombs parents. that was cool.

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Ahhh. I hope Rise Against come to OZ some time soon. The section in 'The collective' with 'Torches' and 'Like then a Angel' is the best section in the whole DVD. In the meantime we have Atreyu coming which should be a killer show.