Quantcast

@$$Rise And Shine, Daisies$$@

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
bummer @jonKranked seems like he had a good run tho

so in an interesting turn of events the 11yo is now quite interested in riding and after a session with a local instructor today is going to do structured group rides/lessons 2-3 days per week until june. parents get to tag along if they want. curious to see how this unfolds...

i rode around while he met with the instructor today. felt kinda blah/mildly achy after the first jab yesterday but overall not too bad. stir fry and potstickers time nao!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was planning on goin for a ride then the wind shifted and the pollen counts went through the roof. By the time I got off work I could barely breathe. Took some strong antihistamines, nasal spray and a habanero to get un plugged. Gym night it is

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Product manager for the line of products I'm currently working on quit (though I suspect he was asked to leave). I've been telling WLF for a couple years she should try to get a job at my place, or at least the industry. Coworker messaged me today saying she should definitely apply for it, and confirmed with the hiring manager a technical background isn't required if they're a good PM, which is what made WFL hesitant.

Hoping her getting laid off and this position opening up within a month or so is a sign of the stars aligning.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Feel like complete shit today. Zero energy. Curious if it is a delayed vaccine reaction. Want to ride tomorrow so hopefully feel better by then.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Feel like complete shit today. Zero energy. Curious if it is a delayed vaccine reaction. Want to ride tomorrow so hopefully feel better by then.
When did you get your first shot again?

I was feeling a bit down today and got mine on Monday. My old man said he felt off for 5 days afterward, so you wouldn't be alone if that was the case.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When did you get your first shot again?

I was feeling a bit down today and got mine on Monday. My old man said he felt off for 5 days afterward, so you wouldn't be alone if that was the case.
A week ago. Felt a little tired with a mild headache for the first few days. Was fine until yesterday when I just have zero mental or physical energy.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Great minds think alike. Drank a beer and went for a slow spin. Didn't make me feel better helped to pass the brine until I can go to bed.
Not to get all anti-JBP on you, but you may need to increase your hydration if your urine is brine...

1618456574624.png