Quantcast

Risky Activities Online Survey - Participants Needed

Apr 28, 2010
Hey Everyone,

I'm a researcher at UCLA. As part of my current line of anthropological research, I'm investigating the frequency with which people participate in various physically risky sports and activities.

I'm running a short online survey as part of this research. The survey only takes about 5 minutes to complete and any participation is of great help to me and my research group.

If you would like to participate, simply click the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KKHBQVG

Again, thank you very much for your consideration and/or participation. It is greatly appreciated.

Research Coordinator:

Dr. Daniel Fessler

UCLA Anthropology Department

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
I never got to tell them about my affinity for extreme underwater basket weaving. nobody will ever know the dangers...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I would bet football, hockey, other mainstream sports are actually more risky. Perception of risk outside of the sport is not important.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What about my penchant for sex with unruly sheep?
And my thing for buggary with dead colts and foles.

This whole study is racist.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
This is a public forum, he may quote some of us as personality examples for mountain bikers. We're Xtreme and sh!t. Seriously hockey is an extreme sport, you run around with knives on your feet and a big stick in your had and its not looked down upon to punch a guy on the other team.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Right, but as referenced by our use of this website, we're all pretty much short bus riding, soft helmet wearing, grand ma sleeping with, craigslist heckling retards.

Only way we could be worse is being on Pink Bike.

Ever notice how Pink Bike and PIIHB go together?

Apr 28, 2010
Great thanks to anyone who took or is planning on taking the survey. We very much appreciate your help. If you are interested in additional information regarding the results of this survey, feel free to contact the primary investigator, Dr. Daniel Fessler (simply google the name for contact info).

Thanks again.