Quantcast

Risse has a new site up

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I just noticed Risse's new site...

I'm thinking it has a more professional look compared to the previous one. They have a price on that KO cartridge for pre-05 boxxers too. Too bad they don't mention what it does ($100).

They have 888 crowns with a 1.5 steerer...pretty cool.

I noticed they have freaky sizes for their rear shocks. All their DH shocks use 8.5x2.75 and 9.0x3.0 standards. This would be interesting for people that can fit shorter shocks in their frames but still safely use the full travel: you get to lower your BB and slacken your front end a bit.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
ChrisRobin said:
I just noticed Risse's new site...

I'm thinking it has a more professional look compared to the previous one. They have a price on that KO cartridge for pre-05 boxxers too. Too bad they don't mention what it does ($100)
Why why why can't they write more about that. I have just searched my marketing books from graduate school and there is nothing about not revealing product functionality.

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
I've said this in some other posts recently, but the few times that I've dealt with Risse in the past year or so, they have been awesome. Very pleased with the company and product.

dropthebreak

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
Risse is a great company to deal with and im pretty sure they'll make any size shock you need. They did up a 9.5 x3 j7 for me even tho it aint listed and a 8.75x2.75 for my buddy

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
CBJ said:
Why why why can't they write more about that. I have just searched my marketing books from graduate school and there is nothing about not revealing product functionality.

i called them about those cartridges the other day, its basically a replacement rebound cartridge that they custom retro fit to forks, you have to send them in to do that.

while i was at that i asked them to see if they could make a small run of retrofit compression cartridges to upgrade boxxer races with and they are working on that, ill update as i get more news on it but it seems they could be ready pretty soon.