Quantcast

RM Baseball Cap Order Thread

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
The deadline for orders is September 1.

We will order black and stone (pictured below) baseball caps that will be embroidered with the green RM Logo. The price is $12 each and that includes sales tax and shipping (Con.US only--international orders will be calculated on an individual basis) for up to 2 hats. These hats are one size fits most so if you have a size issue let me know and I will measure the hat and post that up.

Shipping/Handling
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. Shipping and handling for up to 2 hats is included in the cost. Additional shipping and international shipping will be calculated on an individual basis. “Handling” in this case is the @$#%! PayPal fee. If you do not have paypal, or need to mail payment to me, I can provide that information on an individual basis but the cost will remain the same.

Shipping charges outside of the US will be calculated on a case-by-case basis.

To order, email me:
Name
RM Screen name
Quantity
color (black or stone)
Email address

If enough people are interested, we can also do a youth hat probably in stone as well. Drop me a PM and I will make a tally.

Payment must be made at the time the order is placed. You can send everything to TreeSaw (this is my paypal address as well).

Pic of hats & colors and description:

Pro Style. Prewashed unconstructed soft crown(six panels). One size fits most. Size adjustable by rear self-fabric strap with vintage brass glide buckle.

Made of heavy weight 100% cotton twill.

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sent.

The logo is white and green though. Respect the brand.

Edit: I sent $15. The extra $3 goes towards Syd's college fund or any candy or toy she sees and wants at the store.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Any updates yet? Thanks.

toby
Yea, cause we really need those damn hats! My hair's all over the place. :biggrin:
LOL! They have been received by the embroidery lady and are being worked on as we speak. I should have them in hand next week and will send them out as soon as I get them. I will send everyone a PM to let them know they have shipped!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Is th embroidery lady doing each stitch by hand?? :biggrin:

Umm I mean how are we making out with the hats?? And socks??:cheers:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
LOL! You guys crack me up! I received the hats on Thursday and was booked solid through the weekend (my sister's wedding) but I will be packaging them up tonight and shipping them out tomorrow so you will have them by the end of the week!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Finally dragged myself from bed (Bad Tour de Fat hangover) to check yesterday's mail and bingo, my new hat has arrived!

Thanks again Mama!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Not to hate on Mama's efforts, but ridemonkey.com should have been stitched.

It did fit perfect, with no adjustment, right out of the package though. I could only think that Treesaw dialed it in just for me while I rode to the grocery store on it's first outing.

:think:

:monkeydance: