Quantcast

rm election email thread

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
rules: must be genuine flamebait from relatives or fwd'd/reposted fb posts where they believe it's steeped in truth/reality/other side's perception, not troll. please cite your source. original works also accepted (rants, etc.)
local friend of family who i've done pc work for said:
Subject: Top 12 Reasons To Vote Democrat

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
i have a cousin by marriage who i only hear from once/month, and it's usually a 2 dozen email burst much like this. for the purposes of this thread, he will deliver.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
From a client of mine, a mild mannered ex-Marine Vietnam era helo pilot who saw two tours of heavy combat/ retired airline pilot.

Federal Budget, Social Security -- See any gray hair in this photo ?

See any older retired folks amongst the crowd ?

Social Security Office In Milwaukee , WI .

SS office pic.jpg

A friend went to the social security office this week to file for Medicare... because it is the only way to keep medical insurance when you turn 65. He took a picture of the waiting room.

Please tell me if you can find a retired person in the place ! ! ! !

The place is now known as the "disability" insurance office ! ! ! !

You no longer have to wonder why SS is broke ! ! !

These people do not pay into the system, nor are most disabled ! ! !

Please spread this picture to everyone you know.

Our country is going broke on this fraud ! ! !

Go down to your SS office and check it out.

The deal is this...

As soon as a person goes on unemployment insurance benefits... they are advised to apply for Social Security Disability status; that process takes awhile to get.

When folks go on SS Disability after 99 weeks of unemployment checks... then Obama does not have to count them as Unemployed. During the Obama presidency... those on "SS-Disability" have risen from three million to eight million. Yes, really.

Nobody cares who pays; "IT'S AN ENTITLEMENT."

Remember in November 2012 ! ! ! !

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
^^^^That wouldn't also be the place where the *Medicaid* office is by any chance? I mean, if it's the same office for SS and Medicare, it'd make sense that Medicaid would be in the same place.

(Wisconsin is #3 in the country for insured citizens, only behind MA and Hawaii)

edit: By the amount of small children in that photo, it's almost certainly the same place, since Medicaid/Badgercare is primarily focused on families with small children.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
^^^^That wouldn't also be the place where the *Medicaid* office is by any chance? I mean, if it's the same office for SS and Medicare, it'd make sense that Medicaid would be in the same place.

(Wisconsin is #3 in the country for insured citizens, only behind MA and Hawaii)

edit: By the amount of small children in that photo, it's almost certainly the same place, since Medicaid/Badgercare is primarily focused on families with small children.
No idea. Just posting mass-email election garbage per $tinkle's OP.
Based on the frequency of !!!!!!! alone in the email, I'm sure it's all frother crap.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
spam folder has been neglected:
I have a real serious question to ask the mayors of San Francisco, Boston, Chicago and any other idiots out there who are condeming Chic-Fil-A: Now that several major companies including the organization of black preachers have come out in defense and are saying the same thing, when are you going to ask them to leave your city.

Anyone who votes for any of these mayors or even our commander in theif has decided to be on the side of Judas' 20 pieces of silver against our god.

You gotta see the new song.

We have to start using the most powerful weapon in the universe---PRAYER!!!

Bet you can guess where I am gonna eat lunch Wednesday. Do not let it be a one time protest.

===================

Gotta love those Texans!!! Listen to this ad all the way through, the best part is at the last, only a little over 1 minute.
Keller's Gun Store Ad - Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up!
Keller's Riverside Gun Store in Mason, Texas This is a real commercial ad
CLICK HERE.

Subject: Obama Campaign sues Ohio to Restrict Military Vote News-Max article: This comes from the party that wants to insure that no eligible American is denied the right to vote; unless it might prove troublesome to their candidate. Mr. Hope & Change strikes again! Obama Campaign Sues in Bid to Suppress Military Vote.Click here.

I pray all the unemployed see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012! Our tax dollars are at work - for CHINA !!! . See what Diane Sawyer has discvovered. You have wait about a 30 second until a commercial is finished.Click here.Thanks Thelly.

The Shortest Books of All Time

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY
By Jane Fonda and Cindy Sheehan
Illustrated by Michael Moore
. ________________________________________

MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA
By Reverend Jesse Jackson & Reverend Al Sharpton

THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD
By Bill Gates

THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY
By Dennis Rodman

THINGS WE KNOW TO BE TRUE
By Al Gore and John Kerry

HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
By Dr. Jack Kevorkian

TO ALL THE MEN WE HAVE LOVED BEFORE
By Ellen de Generes and Rosie O'Donnell

GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
By Mike Tyson

MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS
By O. J. Simpson

HOW TO DRINK AND DRIVE SAFELY
By Ted Kennedy

MY BOOK OF MORALS
By Bill Clinton
With introduction by The Reverend Jesse Jackson

My Complete Knowledge of Military Strategy
By Nancy Pelosi

THINGS I DID TO DESERVE THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
by Barack Obama

My goal is to make at least one liberal a day let the facts repace their beliefs.So far I have hacked off 20 since my last email with just that one statement. In fact one university educator????? at a really big university threatened me if I did not stop sending him emails. He had requested it 5 times. He was correct. However the very intellegent teacher of our children got his email at one address and replied from another. Never could make him understand he was sending me the wrong address to remove. I finally figured it out. The one I was sending to had his name and the number 1 after. His answering email was without the 1. AND he teaches our children. God help us, he probably votes.

'til next time,

Larry in New Orleans

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'm fortunate....no one forwards me their political debris....but unfortunately....

i've had people shilling for both mittens and barry call my cell........i must be doing something wrong.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
mailcall!

cousin said:
Subject: Fwd: DO YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 3, 2007?

THIS SHOULD GO AROUND UNTIL EVERYONE IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY HAS READ IT AT LEAST ONCE!!
MOST PEOPLE DO NOT REMEMBER THIS, BUT IT’S ALL FACT. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES!!

DO YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 3, 2007? This can be a real eye opener.
This tells the story of why Bush looked so bad at the end of his term.
Don’t just skim over this. It’s not very long. Read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22, 2009. It was actually January 3,2007. The Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate at the very start of the 110th Congress. The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is “Bush'sfault,” think about this:
January 3rd, 2007, was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.
At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007, was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Congress added to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 – because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA!
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress.

So when someone tries to blame Bush,
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress, and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party. Furthermore, theDemocrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office.At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congressthat passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I approved expanding that deficit four-fold since January 20, 2009.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
cousin said:
Subject: WATCH YOUR MAILBOX

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE FIRST MAILING..........WATCH YOUR MAILBOX

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2012 Social Security
Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to
KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to
blow smoke up my butt and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard.

The directions were in Spanish.

Yours should arrive soon.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i've been remiss in emulating font size & color, which clearly is essential for effective agitprop
cousin said:
Subject: Fwd: Here's Your Change

Paradox
The Government wants every citizen to prove they have medical insurance,
but the people do not have to prove they are citizens

SOME WILL APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME WILL NOT. HOWEVER, ALL OF IT IS TRUE.
After Three years of Obama..
Here's your change!

---------------------------------- January 2009 / TODAY / %Chg / Source
Avg. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S. / $1.83 / $3.44 / 84% / 1
Crude oil, European Brent (barrel) / $43.48 / $99.02 / 127.7% / 2
Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel) / $38.74 / $91.38 / 135.9% / 2
Corn, No.2 Yellow, Central IL $3.56 / $6.33 / 78.1% / 2
Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL $9.66 / $13..75 / 42.3% / 2
Sugar, Cane, raw, world, lb. Fob / $13..37 / $35..39 / 164.7% / 2
Unemployment rate, non-farm, Overall / 7.6% / 9.4% / 23.7% / 3
Unemployment rate, Blacks / 12.6% / 15.8% / 25.4% / 3
Number of Unemployed / 11,616,000 / 14,485,000 / 24.7% / 3
Number of Fed. Employees / 2,779,000 / 2,840,000 / 2.2% / 3
Real Median household income / $50,112 / $49,777 / -0.7% / 4
Number of Food stamp recipients / 31,983,716 / 43,200,878 / 35.1% / 5
Number of Unemployment benefit recipients / 7,526,598 / 9,193,838 / 22.2% / 6
Number of Long-term unemployed / 2,600,000 / 6,400,000 / 146.2% / 3
Poverty Rate, individuals / 13.2% / 14.3% / 8.3% / 4
People in Poverty in U.S. / 39,800,000 / 43,600,000 / 9.5% / 4
U.S. Rank In Economic Freedom World Rankings / 5 / 9 / N/a / 10
Present Situation Index / 29.9 / 23.5 / -21.4% / 11
Failed Banks / 140 / 164 / 17.1% / 12
U.S. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate / 89.76 / 82.03 / -8.6% / 2
U.S. Money supply, M1, in billions / 1,575.1 / 1,865.7 / 18.4% / 13
U.S. Money supply, M2, in billions / 8,310.9 / 8,852.3 / 6.5% / 13
National debt, in trillions / $10..627 / $14..052 / 32.2% / 14

Just take this last item:
In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than
27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.
Over 27 times as fast.
Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH
and a car rockets past you in the left lane.
27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!
Sources:
(1) U.S. Energy Information
Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics;
(4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor;
(7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller;
(9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ;
(11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC; (13) Federal Reserve;
(14) U.S. Treasury
So, tell meagain,
what is it about obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?
Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 29 months --
so you'll have about 4 months to come up with an answer.
Every statementin this email is factual and directly attributable to barack hussein obama.
Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...
I WONDER HOW MANY
WILL FORWARD THIS?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
cousin said:
An important message from our President to his supporters...

نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما

نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش

ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيستنور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خير ه ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا

نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت

سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور

اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي

دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ن نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر

If I hear more, I'll let you know.
yeah, i like how it's persian (not arabic), & left-justified too

#usausausa

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
my aunt said:
Written by a female Obama supporter who voted for him for president.

Legitimate Question

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for
Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don't need any more of them. I
have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels,
jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I
feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work
with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President
Obama"? I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class,
and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots
of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of
mind.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very
open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was
wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply
himself to his studies. "Barry" (that was the name he used all his life)
during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid,
both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in
college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in
Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where
he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his
father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any
one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they were
in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in
New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not
Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say
the least.

My girls asked me; where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe
it's none of my business?

After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for
$12,000. a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York? He was already living in
New York. By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and
a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and
bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named
"Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional
Association". About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do
you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School?

Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? His family
has no money that's for sure.

After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which
he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill &
Galland. Guess what I discovered? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's
firm.

Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for
office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which
Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in
providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for
$1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where
did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita,
purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported
that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three
weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many
times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele
Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any
major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready
for this? Shiraz, Iran! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008, The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was
"sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with
"Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week,
buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during
Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war
until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things". What the heck
does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born in
Pakistan ? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign
contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle
class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times
posted a verbal slip that was made on "This Week" with George
Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith".
When questioned, "he made a mistake". Some mistake huh?

All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it -
Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily
Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7,
2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why
haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this?
Is this a Kettle of Fish?? As Arsenio Hall would say.----"HUMMMMMMM! Does
something stink or is it my imagination?" These are legitimate questions for
our president.

Rachelle Derrough
Provider - M.D., RS - PHYSICIANS FOR WOMEN
CoxHealth
--

"Life is not a contest but rather a journey in which we help one another to
a better place."
(unknown)
lulz.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
aunt again... said:
"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Ben Franklin

What's Happening in Fresno, Ca is happening near you.

This should grab your attention !

Mr. Obama has appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a 'devout Catholic," a "devout Jew" or a "devout Protestant"...?
Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our home land much safer, huh!?

Wasn't it "devout Muslim men" who flew planes into U.S. buildings 10 1/2 years ago? Wasn't it a "devout Muslim man" who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

Please share this information to any who gives a rat's ass about the future of our Country.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.asp

The following is from a person in Fresno , CA . This is happening all over the U.S. We now live about 30 miles from Fresno ... We are up in the Sierras and Fresno is the first big town we encounter when we leave the mountains. We shop there often. I received this from my ex-homicide partner who is still active in law enforcement circles in the Fresno area. Excuse the language, but don't excuse the facts. Don't give up your guns, and buy necessary ammunition if you can find it. Be cautious and alert. Be ready if, God forbid, we need to protect our families and loved ones. If you weren't at Rotary meeting on Friday, you missed the only decent speaker we've had in more than a year. LTC John Cotter is the 144th Fighter Wing's anti terrorism officer. John had a two-part presentation. First part was describing his job as the units anti terrorism officer. Pretty standard stuff.

The second part was information that will curl your hair. A Part-time air guardsman works as a checker at local Von's. Two women in full burkas buy every pre-paid cell phone in the store. Clerk/airman gets to thinking about it. Goes to Cotter and reports incident. Cotter asks store for surveillance video. It's scary enough that he contacts Fresno FBI. FBI investigates and determines these women have been doing this all over the Valley. Cell phones shipped through Canada to Iraq/Afghanistan where they become triggers for roadside bombs. The Shell station at Peach and Shaw. Every time a local GI goes there in fatigues they are asked specific questions. What is your unit? When are you deploying? How many aircraft are you taking? The F-16s out of Fresno fly CAP for west coast. As such they are the first line of defense so they have the US 's most sophisticated air-to-air missiles. Foreign governments would like to get their hands on those missiles or at least learn how to build them. Also how many we have, etc. Two spy groups are working on it, one based at Fashion Fair Mall (the F-16s take-off pattern) and one based at Sierra Vista Mall (the F-16s landing pattern). Cotter said the rag heads (But we don't profile) are always probing the base. Two dorks in a pickup show up at the front gate wanting to deliver a package marked Air National Guard, Fresno . No postage, no UPS, no FedEx, no DHL, no nothing. Just a probe. I asked Cotter why we haven't seen anything about this in The Bee, on KMJ, on local TV news. He said they're not interested. Since Friday I've learned of two other things. My brother-in-law, Frank, (management at Avaya) had a Muslim tech who took a leave-of-absence for 6 weeks in Afghanistan . After the 6 weeks were up he called from New York requesting an extension. Frank (who does profile) said, you're fired, and called the Fresno FBI who were very interested. Don't know the outcome. A Muslim who owns a liquor store in my former hometown of Kings burg was constantly bugging customers to buy guns for him. Finally one of the guys I grew up with called the FBI.

We are a country at war and the enemy is among us. I don't care what Janet Napolitano says, it's a fight to the death and we should be prepared as possible. Brother-in-law Frank has a theory and I think it may be closer to the truth than Homeland Security wants to admit.

There are a certain number (probably a large number) of Muslims among us who are awaiting the trigger date and will begin randomly killing as many of us as they can, sort of a Fort Hood on steroids. I know I'm getting prepared to shoot back. Two items of interest: Sheriff Margaret Mims wants to grant concealed carry permits to all who are qualified. Columnist Jim Boren, among the most bleeding of the bleeding heart liberals, says it's time for Fresno residents to arm themselves. LOAD up, you can bet this is happening in places other than Fresno ... I was asked to send this to everyone in my address book. Some of those I'm sending it to WILL NOT share it! To those I say, Get your head out of the sand and look around with an open mind or before you know it we will no longer be living in the land of the free and the brave!"

We are under attack from a hidden enemy that is everywhere. They are a cancer that WILL attack us and KILL as many as they can to further the Islamic doctrine of Shiria law. They behead, cut off limbs, stone people to death and worse. Beware, there IS a holy war coming. The signs are everywhere if you care to look and listen.

What do we expect from Homeland Security not wanting to admit anything since they are being run by devout Muslims in charge of Homeland Security Posts.

Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. Tomorrow the wolves will be herding the sheep!
someone kill teh aol

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
it's only junk if you delete it & don't send it on to seven people within the next 30 minutes!!!!!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
speaking of Ma, i may have found the motherlode
ma in law said:
A Shrink Asks: What's Wrong with Obama?
By Robin of Berkeley

So what is the matter with Obama? Conservatives have been asking this question for some time. I've written a number of articles trying to solve the mystery.

Even some liberals are starting to wonder. James Carville railed about Obama's blasé attitude after the catastrophic oil spill. The New York Times' Maureen Dowd revamped Obama's "Yes We Can" motto into "Will We Ever?"

The liberal women of the TV show "The View" have expressed sympathy for Michelle Obama's living with a man so out of touch. Peggy Noonan, hardly a vehement Obama foe, recently pronounced him disconnected.

Obama's odd mannerisms intrigue a psychotherapist like me. He also presents a serious diagnostic challenge.

For one, Obama's teleprompter and the men behind the Blackberry keep him well-scripted. We know so little about the facts of his life.

But it's more than just a lack of information. Obama himself is a strange bird. He doesn't fit easily into any diagnostic category.

Many people attribute Obama's oddness to his narcissism. True, Obama has a gargantuan ego, and he is notoriously thin-skinned.

Yet a personality disorder like narcissism does not explain Obama's strangeness: his giggling while being asked about the economy; his continuing a shout-out rather than announcing the Ft. Hood shootings; or his vacations, golfing, partying and fundraising during the calamitous oil spill.

Take also Obama's declaring on the "Today Show" that he wants to know whose ass to kick. Consummate narcissists would never stoop to this vulgar display of adolescent machismo.

Obama is flat when passion is needed; he's aggressive when savvy is required. What's most worrisome is that Obama doesn't even realize that his behavior is inappropriate.

So if it's not just simple narcissism, what is wrong with Obama? Since I've never evaluated him, I can't say for sure. But I can hazard some educated guesses.

If I saw a client as disconnected as him, the first thing I would wonder: Is something wrong with his brain? And I'd consider the following theoretical diagnostic possibilities.

--Physical problems: There are a multitude of physiological conditions that can cause people to act strangely. For instance: head injuries, endocrine disturbances, epilepsy, and toxic chemical exposure.

It makes me wonder: Did Obama ever have a head injury? His stepfather in Indonesia was purportedly an alcoholic abuser. Was Obama subject to any physical abuse?

-- Drugs and alcohol: Damage to the brain from drugs and alcohol can also cause significant cognitive impairments. Obama once said that there were 57 states -- and didn't correct himself. Memory problems can be caused by both illicit and prescription drug use.

Obama admits to a history of drug use in his youth. Did his usage cause some damage? Does Obama still use?

--Asperger's Syndrome: Also known as high-functioning autism, Asperger's causes deficits in social skills. A person with Asperger's can't read social cues. Consequently, he can be insensitive and hurtful without even knowing it.

Could Obama have Asperger's? He might have some mild traits, but certainly not the full-blown disorder. In contrast to Obama, those with Asperger's get fixated on some behavior, like programming computers. Obama lacks this kind of passion and zeal.

--Mental Illness: Obama's family tree is replete with the unbalanced. His maternal great-grandmother committed suicide. His grandfather, Stanley Dunham, was particularly unhinged: He was expelled from high school for punching his principal; named his daughter Stanley because he wanted a boy; and exposed young Barry to not just drunken trash talk, but unrestricted visits with alleged pedophile Frank Marshall Davis (who might or might not be Obama's biological father). Barack Sr. was an abusive, alcoholic bigamist.
Since mental illness runs in the family, does Obama have any signs? Yes and no. No, he is not a schizophrenic babbling about Martians. But there are red flags for some other conditions.

While Obama doesn't appear to hallucinate, he seems to have delusions. His believing he has a Messiah-like special gift smacks of grandiose delusions. His externalizing all blame to conservatives, George W. Bush, or the "racist" bogeyman hints at persecutory delusions.

Along with a delusional disorder, Obama may fit for a mild psychotic disorder called schizotypal disorder. It may explain some of Obama's oddness.

People with schizotypal disorder hold bizarre beliefs, are suspicious and paranoid, and have inappropriate and constricted affect. They have few close friends and are socially awkward. A schizotypal is someone like your strange cousin Becky who is addicted to astrology, believes she is psychic, and is the oddball at social gatherings.

Schizotypal Disorder does ring some bells vis-à-vis Obama. One way the diagnosis doesn't fit, however, is that schizotypals are generally harmless, odd ducks. Not so with Obama.

--Trauma: My gut tells me that Obama was seriously traumatized in childhood. His mother disregarded his basic needs, dragged him all over the place, and ultimately abandoned him.

But I think there may be something even more insidious in his family background. While I can't prove it, the degree of Obama's disconnect reminds me of my sexually abused clients.

With serious sexual abuse, the brain chemistry may change. The child dissociates -- that is, disconnects from his being -- in order to cope. Many adult survivors still dissociate, from occasional trances to the most extreme cases of multiple personality disorder.

Apparently, young Barry was left in the care of Communist Frank Marshall Davis, who admitted to molesting a 13-year-old girl. As a teenager, Obama wrote a disturbing poem, "Pop," that evoked images of sexual abuse -- for instance, describing dual amber stains on both his and "Pop's" shorts.

Would trauma explain Obama's disconnect? In many ways, yes. A damaged and unattached child may develop a "false self." To compensate for the enormous deficits in identity and attachment, the child invents his own personality. For Obama, it may have been as a special, gifted person.

Let's return now to my original question: What is wrong with Obama? My guess is a great deal. The answer is complex and likely includes some combination of the above.

Along with the brain issues are personality disorders: narcissism, paranoia, passive-aggressiveness. There's even the possibility of the most destructive character defect of all, an antisocial personality. Untreated abuse can foster antisocial traits, especially among boys.

If my assessment is accurate, what does this mean?

It means that liberals need to wake up and spit out the Kool-Aid...and that conservatives should put aside differences, band together, and elect as many Republicans as possible.

Because Obama will not change. He will not learn from his mistakes. He will not grow and mature from on-the-job experience. In fact, over time, Obama will likely become a more ferocious version of who he is today.

Why? Because this is a damaged person. Obama's fate was sealed years ago growing up in his strange and poisonous family. Later on, his empty vessel was filled with the hateful bile of men like Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers.

Obama will not evolve; he will not rise to the occasion; he will not become the man he was meant to be. This is for one reason and one reason alone:

He is not capable of it.

This article is not intended to offer any definitive diagnoses, but for educational purposes only.

A frequent AT contributor, Robin is a psychotherapist in Berkeley and a recovering liberal. You can e-mail Robin at robinofberkeley@hotmail.com.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
From a client of mine, a mild mannered ex-Marine Vietnam era helo pilot who saw two tours of heavy combat/ retired airline pilot.

Federal Budget, Social Security -- See any gray hair in this photo ?

See any older retired folks amongst the crowd ?

Social Security Office In Milwaukee , WI .

View attachment 111755

A friend went to the social security office this week to file for Medicare... because it is the only way to keep medical insurance when you turn 65. He took a picture of the waiting room.

Please tell me if you can find a retired person in the place ! ! ! !

The place is now known as the "disability" insurance office ! ! ! !

You no longer have to wonder why SS is broke ! ! !

These people do not pay into the system, nor are most disabled ! ! !

Please spread this picture to everyone you know.

Our country is going broke on this fraud ! ! !

Go down to your SS office and check it out.

The deal is this...

As soon as a person goes on unemployment insurance benefits... they are advised to apply for Social Security Disability status; that process takes awhile to get.

When folks go on SS Disability after 99 weeks of unemployment checks... then Obama does not have to count them as Unemployed. During the Obama presidency... those on "SS-Disability" have risen from three million to eight million. Yes, really.

Nobody cares who pays; "IT'S AN ENTITLEMENT."

Remember in November 2012 ! ! ! !
Look at the shiftless naggers sleeping, breathing up all the white man's air. Disgraceful, and it makes me ashamed to be an American.

In other news, the last time I was at an INS office in California, there just weren't enough white people like me. As a matter of fact, I spoke better American that most of the affirmative action hires that work there. I blame Obama, even though it was 2002 or 2003.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so i found this 'robin in berkeley' author, went to her archives, and what ad is in the margin?

not sure which is most winning:
- hank on a right wing site
- hank pimping his goods to the unsuspecting masses w/o a whiff of hypocrisy
- hank

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
"My war, you're one of them you say that you're my friend, but you're one of them!"

Could cut either way party-wise but true to form fits with our American paranoia. I'd say that the ad then works fine!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
The next time I have access to my parent's computer, I'm just going to set up a filter that immediately moves any email containing the word "fwd" directly into their deleted folder. I used to joke that I was going to use the channel-blocking to edit out Fox News, but that would be too obvious. Maybe they'll just think that their idiotic friends/relatives wised up and stopped sending them junk email?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
sadly said:
LET'S GO DUTCH! IMPORTANT... PLS Read..

Lets Go With the Dutch - but why wait until 2013?
The Netherlands , where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism:

The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants to create a parallel society within the Netherlands .

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament on June 16, reads:

"The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people.

In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role."
With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society.
The letter continues: "A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens.
It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands ..
The new integration policy will place more demands on immigrants.

For example, immigrants will be required to learn the Dutch language and the government will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law."

The government will also stop offering special subsidies for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner;"It is not the government's job to integrate immigrants."
(How bloody true).

The government will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of employment by the way they dress.

More specifically, the government will impose a ban on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2013.
Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and realized - maybe too late - that creating a nation of tribes will kill the nation itself.
The future of Australia , the United States, UK and Canada may well be read here.

NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE."

Countries such as Holland, Canada, the UK and Australia have an established way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple; "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!" "Or go back to where you were!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term; 'Dutch Courage' -
Unfortunately Australian, American, UK and Canadian politicians don't have the ... guts to do the same. There's a whole lot of truth here!!!!

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING.
A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves! I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!

Let's Take a Stand!!!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only!
Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!
We the people are coming!!!

Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?
i am the 14%, unless this post counts

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
^^^^^^^^^^

Is the sender of that e-mail aware of what the tax rates, welfare system, and gun control laws are like in the Netherlands? Tell me again how it's not about race/xenophobia.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
Heh. I wonder if that email is going to keep going for years even if the "Burqa ban" fails?

A ban on Muslim face veils, such as the Arabic-style niqabs that leave the eyes uncovered and Afghan-style burqas that cover the face with a cloth grid, is less likely to go ahead after the government collapsed at the weekend.

The minority Liberal-Christian Democrat coalition's alliance with Geert Wilders' Freedom Party (PVV) fell apart when they could not reach agreement on crucial budget cuts. An election has been called for September 12.

In return for Wilders' support in parliament, the government had proposed a number of laws, including bans on Muslim face veils and on dual nationality.
Example #5,283,795,982 of why I don't like Parliamentary "you get to vote for whoever you want!!" Systems. A radical minority party got 16% of the vote, and yet they got to dictate radical social policies like the ones specified....

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Freedumb isn't free. It is, however, very, very dumb.

Did you know that Mohammad was a drunken, child molesting, cowardly pimp? The Ayatollahs and Terrorists do not want you to know the truth about Islam and promise to harm you if you tell anyone. Fight back and read this well written, totally funny, parody on the founding of the so-called religion.

The good non-biased reviews on Amazon.com "How Fatima Started Islam" are very accurate in describing this both laugh and insult per page well written novel featuring the always drunk proprietor of Mohammad's Saloon & Brothel. Still, available from Amazon.com and 234 truly funny pages at only $9.99. You will not be sorry, but do not import this book to the Middle East. The Terrorists DO NOT want you or anybody to read, publicize, promote,or purchase this book, they HATE the fact that this book exists and is being read. Buying this parody is not only sticking up for American freedom it is sending a big message to Islam.

How Fatima Started Islam

[links removed]

See sample Chapters, the back cover showing Mohammad depicted after a 5 day bender (the terrorists hate this picture), read about the never sober Mohammad having sex with camels, pre-adolescent girls and boys, the terror, sneak attacks, killings, rapes, assassinations, mutilations, back stabbing and mental illness. No other book in the world is at all like this one. Strike a blow for American Freedom by reading it.

NOTE: There is a concerted and subtle effort to manipulate Americans from buying or reading the parody. A foreign based group, I'll call them 'the friends of Islam' are pressuring Amazon.com to cease selling the book and also to flood Amazon.com with bogus 'reviews' to dissuade Americans from purchasing it. In a two week period 40 'reviews' rushed in, mostly with non-Arab names, telling people how horrible, petty, stupid, poorly written etc. the book was and not to buy it. All 40 unanimously gave it the absolute lowest rating. It was obvious that each of the 'reviewers' had not bought or read the book, many proclaimed that they would not under any circumstances read an anti-Islam tome. From George III to Adolf Hitler many foreigners have tried to limit what Americans should be allowed to read. Protect the First Amendment and do not be dictated by the Ayatollahs of Damascus , Bagdad, and Tehran.

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Four years ago my mom would send me this ****. Well, a little different. She didn't know she hated Muslims then, that's a new thing. Back then in was mostly Mexicans. Took all of 30 seconds on Google to debunk the ****, and send her a a factual reply that required rubbing two brain cells together to process. She hasn't emailed me since. It's wonderful.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
I still want to know why my parents will spend DAYS (weeks? months?) pissed off about something that could be debunked within seconds if they just bothered to look it up. I even gave them the exact method to refute it (copy/paste the headline into google followed by "hoax" and see what comes up).

Now they don't send me anything anymore, and I'm not about to ask whether it's because they've realized that the forwards they get are bullsh!t, or that they don't want to be proven wrong.... It's amazing that to my parents (mother in particular), not being proven wrong is more important than finding out the truth about something.

We don't talk politics anymore.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
as much as i think the lot of you are pack of howler monkey cunts, i have to admit i'd rather be in the midst of this gorilla troop than among my "peers".

faggots.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
relative said:
lolSubject: Fw: OBAMA APPOINTED HER

The gall of some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Military Pay

Please take the time to read!
CINDY WILLIAMS was appointed by Obama
As an Assistant Director for NATIONAL SECURITY in the Congressional Budget Office.....

Military Pay

This is an Airman's response to Cindy Williams' editorial piece in the Washington Post about MILITARY PAY, it should be printed in all newspapers across America .

Ms. Cindy William wrote a piece for the Washington Times denouncing the pay raise(s) coming service members' way this year citing that she stated a 13% wage increase was more than they deserve.

A young airman from Hill AFB responds to her article below. He ought to get a bonus for this.

"Ms Williams:

I just had the pleasure of reading your column, "Our GI's earn enough" and I am a bit confused. Frankly, I'm wondering where this vaunted overpayment is going, because as far as I can tell, it disappears every month between DFAS (The Defense Finance and Accounting Service) and my bank account. Checking my latest earnings statement I see that I make $1,117.80 before taxes per month. After taxes, I take home $874.20. When I run that through the calculator, I come up with an annual salary of $13,413.60 before taxes, and $10,490.40 after.

I work in the Air Force Network Control Center where I am part of the team responsible for a 5,000 host computer network. I am involved with infrastructure segments, specifically with Cisco Systems equipment. A quick check under jobs for "Network Technicians" in the Washington , D.C. area reveals a position in my career field, requiring three years experience in my job. Amazingly, this job does NOT pay $13,413.60 a year. No, this job is being offered at $70,000 to $80,000 per annum............ I'm sure you can draw the obvious conclusions.

Given the tenor of your column, I would assume that you NEVER had the pleasure of serving your country in her armed forces.

Before you take it upon yourself to once more castigate congressional and DOD leadership for attempting to get the families in the military's lowest pay brackets off of WIC and food stamps, I suggest that you join a group of deploying soldiers headed for AFGHANISTAN ; I leave the choice of service branch up to you. Whatever choice you make though, opt for the SIX month rotation: it will guarantee you the longest possible time away from your family and friends, thus giving you full "deployment experience."

As your group prepares to board the plane, make sure to note the spouses and children who are saying good-bye to their loved ones. Also take care to note that several families are still unsure of how they'll be able to make ends meet while the primary breadwinner is gone. Obviously they've been squandering the "vast" piles of cash the government has been giving them.

Try to deploy over a major holiday; Christmas and Thanksgiving are perennial favorites.. And when you're actually over there, sitting in a foxhole, shivering against the cold desert night, and the flight sergeant tells you that there aren't enough people on shift to relieve you for chow, remember this: trade whatever MRE's (meal-ready-to-eat) you manage to get for the tuna noodle casserole or cheese tortellini, and add Tabasco to everything. This gives some flavor.

Talk to your loved ones as often as you are permitted; it won't be nearly long enough or often enough, but take what you can get and be thankful for it. You may have picked up on the fact that I disagree with most of the points you present in your open piece.

But, tomorrow from KABUL , I will defend to the death your right to say it.

You see, I am an American fighting man, a guarantor of your First Amendment right and every other right you cherish...On a daily basis, my brother and sister soldiers worldwide ensure that you and people like you can thumb your collective noses at us, all on a salary that is nothing short of pitiful and under conditions that would make most people cringe. We hemorrhage our best and brightest into the private sector because we can't offer the stability and pay of civilian companies.

And you, Ms.. Williams, have the gall to say that we make more than we deserve?

A1C Michael Bragg, Hill AFB AFNCC

IF YOU AGREE, PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO

AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN.

If you get this more than once, feel honored that you know more than one person who supports our military and appreciates what they do.

If you don't forward it, you don't deserve their sacrifice.
hut-2-3-4

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
70-80K per year in DC? Damn, home boy ain't looking in the right places. Where i work, you can't swing a dead cat and not hit a GS-13.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
70-80K per year in DC? Damn, home boy ain't looking in the right places. Where i work, you can't swing a dead cat and not hit a GS-13.
tru dis

back east, we just had a so-so MQ developer w/ only a secret clearance leave for six figures in DC. if you know your stuff reasonable well, $135k/yr is well within reach, $150 w/ full scope/lifestyle poly. better still if you go 1099 & cover your own benefits

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so i found this 'robin in berkeley' author, went to her archives, and what ad is in the margin?

not sure which is most winning:
- hank on a right wing site
- hank pimping his goods to the unsuspecting masses w/o a whiff of hypocrisy
- hank
i'm happy he isn't doing music anymore.

really happy.

anything after the end of silence was sh!t.