Quantcast

RM Fantasy Football League ready to go!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The FF league is up and running. It is set up much the same was as we had last year, but with less players per player to avoid the ****ty QB syndrome from last year. All players ont he active roster will have the ability to score points.

All statistical thingies give you points this year, and you can even lose them for fumbles lost, interceptions thrown etc.

The League is Monkeyball, #316496 and the password to join is monkeynutz
http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

There is only 12 spots, so hurry! Draft will take place as soon as we are all signed up and your selection order set.

ONLY REGISTER IF YOU WILL PLAY DILIGENTLY FOR 16 WEEKS! If you don't think you have the time or interest, leave someone else your spot.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
can't get in, get this error:

There was a problem:
• This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
• This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

edit - i'm in (disarmed settlers). i clicked on the pay league, and didn't notice the tiny text for the free leagues.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
we can run the draft as soon as everyone is registered and has orders set, but I'd prefer to wait to see what injuries creep up etc.

Also, I bumped the league up to 12, so I think we have room for 4 more people. :)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
DRB said:
Let's wait to run the draft. Training camp always wrecks one or two guys for the year.
Agreed. Last year Pennington got injured the day before our draft. The guy still played well when he returned, but it would've sucked if our draft was a day or two earlier.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hey transcend - one of my kickers has been cut, but his replacement isn't even available yet on the yahoo list. can i call dibs on him when they add him (Tynes) to the list? seems only fair.

please advise.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what's the waiver dealio? i am trying to add some players but only two say they are pending waivers. i've dropped enough players so i should have the room on my roster.

edit - it seems to be working now; maybe the yahoo site is really burdened w/ traffic right now as it seems slow. the transformation of my team has started...6 waiver deals pending. :monkey:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Yeah, little surprised by the draft. I now remember why I dislike autodraft so much. I've got you beat narlus, 7 pending waivers. That should be fun to watch because I'll bet we've all spotted some of the same players out there.