Quantcast

RM Fantasy Football

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
narlus said:
damn, looks like the work filter is banning this site...
I called the IT guy in charge of the filter and he removed it for me. Said that since I travel so much it was understandable that I would need to have access to a wider array of personal type sites. This guy is getting a bottle of his favorite.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
DRB said:
I called the IT guy in charge of the filter and he removed it for me. Said that since I travel so much it was understandable that I would need to have access to a wider array of personal type sites. This guy is getting a bottle of his favorite.
Bribing an official is....so.....republican...

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
The pats (3rd 4th and 5th string) got spanked last night by the G-men. I love the pats and the nfl, but I hate preseason football. I didn't watch a single snap! Bring on the Raiders!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I emailed Transcend from the Yahoo site to ask about the draft, and I got an auto reply saying he is outof the country till mid month.
Now I realize he can probally arrange email access anywhere I just want to verify we CAN get this thing going........

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
what the hell is Transcend doing? didn't canada get the news that the NFL started yesterday? no draft yet? c'mon?!

last year was early, this year was late. maybe next year it will be on time.

:monkey: