Quantcast

RM Logo

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
DirtyBeerDogDemon or the original GECKO would have to answer that. Gecko may have been beamed back up to the mother ship though. It's pretty much right up there with the Coca-Cola symbol though as a pop culture icon so I can't see changing it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It's the O in ridemonkey. Any other description is in violation of state, provincial, and Federal law so cut the chit or else.... We know Lawyers...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Oh Please. The only lawyer you guys know is Dirt McGirk. And he can barely ride his bike sober let alone file a lawsuit. :p ;)

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's 2 things, it's an upside down monkey head and a guy riding a bike if you were looking at the rider straight on.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I dunno. Bit I cant imagine you without you holding a giant hot dog. It's disturbing and comforting at the same time. I throw up in my mouth a little but somehow it taste like coconut so its okay.
I am having a sea dog for lunch. beer battered cod on a hot dog bun with tartar sauce. :drool:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Oh Please. The only lawyer you guys know is Dirt McGirk. And he can barely ride his bike sober let alone file a lawsuit.
Hey, riding sober is like a day without boobs. So GFY.
And I filed a lawsuit once. Against a stripper. And I won.
So I won boob money.
Fvck you, sea pig!

Boobs...