Quantcast

RM MIA's

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
your not going to believe it... but dhg ran off with stinkyboy..and refuses to post again until his ban is lifted

J

JRB

Your list should be far greater. I learned that I was responsible for hundreds leaving yesterday.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
What happened to Drunken Ninja? I wonder if hes still alive. His stories sure were pretty strange.

Last time i heard from him on this forum he was going to get killed by this chicks drug dealer boy friend.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
Your list should be far greater. I learned that I was responsible for hundreds leaving yesterday.

Maybe i should leave. You guys need an exuse to throw a party. :p

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
mack said:
What happened to Drunken Ninja? I wonder if hes still alive. His stories sure were pretty strange.

Last time i heard from him on this forum he was going to get killed by this chicks drug dealer boy friend.

he was posting a month or so ago

mack said:
And you are...?
Old_Dude's prior incarnation spewed many tales that were halfway between Playboy masturbatory fantasies and Hunter S. Thompson substance abuse sprees.

My reaction to the persona was somewhere between horror and fascination. I'm sure that it was all tongue in cheek, but I found him disturbing in somewhat the same sense as stinkyboy.

J

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Skookum said:
Yah i should have got at least a Ridemonkey Coffee Mug for that one....
They got coffee mugs?? By the way the long sleeve jerseys are so comfy. Thanks JBP. I wa stylin on todays ride. Its even got built in elbow pads fer deflecting off trees.

J

JRB

kinghami3 said:
Didn't you leave yesterday? I guess you're back now.
Yes....

*actually - I said I would be quiet, but I realized I was no more dumb than BS. That, and I would miss this joint.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was on the company dime though Wednesday, so we only have two days of expenses to pay for. Good beer is very hard to come by in Vegas. We found one burger place in Mandalay Bay with a good beer selection, but we didn't find it until tonight. :(

I think our basement is dry now, but word is it smells moldy. :( Thankfully, MMcG and MBC's dad kept stopping by the house help clean the mess while we were away. I'm almost dreading seeing the damage tomorrow.