Quantcast

RM on BikerFox's Site...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
-BB- said:
Bikerfox... International Man of Mystery

(who likes to talk about himself in the 3rd person)
What mystery... I think we all know he can light a candle by just looking at it.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
N8 said:
Scroll to the bottom of the page. Too bad the links are dead though.
did you look at the linked URLs? one ended with "highlight=cooter" and the other was "highlight=the+horror"

:p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I think Biker fox and the Fairy pixie guy have a little sumthin sumthin goin on...

It appears that the fairy pixie guy is a bit more tech saavy than I gave him credit for...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Zman said:
the real question is: what were you doing on that site in the first place?

Looking for some great photochop material for a roadie I know.... We are going to chop in a friend of our's head on bikerfox's body. Then we're going to hang it up at the bikey shoppe...

:devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Looking for some great photochop material for a roadie I know.... We are going to chop in a friend of our's head on bikerfox's body. Then we're going to hang it up at the bikey shoppe...

:devil:
If I had a nickle for everytime I heard that excuse!

J

JRB

I just can't, knowing that I believe that there is a God, think for one second that bikerfox is for real and not just some guy being funny.

*has anyone tipped Leno or Letterman off on this cat????

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
-BB- said:
Bikerfox... International Man of Mystery

(who likes to talk about himself in the 3rd person)

Proof that the internet isn't a safe place for children.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Sherpa said:
And to think he lives in Tulsa about 1 1/2 hours away. I think Cooters seen him around before.

-TS
I see his retarted butt at least once or twice a month. I think he's mental because, he really rides around like that all the freaking time. We even have a crazy biker lady that "dances for Jesus". Apparently she has stopped traffic by the bus stop on the corner 61st and Lewis.

If only we could get them together... it'd be like the keymaster and the gatekeeper from Ghostbusters I.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Ciaran said:
I once asked the same question... I will just copy and paste the answer I recieved...

Behold, the magic !
HOLY CRAP! I can't believe it. Michael Jackson missing a soul mate?
This guy is a real sicko.

Hello, and welcome to my Home page. I've created this site to share a little about myself with friends, both old and new. I must confess at the outset that this certainly qualifies as a "vanity page", and is full of graphics and text about me! Yes, Peter Pan is a character known for vanity, but that is not my main intent! Rather, it is intended to Reach out to other like minded souls, potential new friends, and others who believe in magic and diversity, while having some fun.

I also started this site so that Tinkerbell would have an easier time finding me! . So first of all I should say that I'm 50, and I live in Tampa Florida. As you can see from my photo, I'm making considerable effort and (hopefully!) having some success at staying young... maybe even childlike. But "why Peter Pan" you ask? Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
That dude is just so wrong! That goes WAY beyond chick pants. And to think I would have never known of the magic of the fairy pixie "dude" if it weren't for Ridemonkey.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
eh, why do you guys even care about mr. peter pan? he's not threatening, he gets to hang out with other weird but hot people (see female in last pic), and he apparently enjoys his life.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
very true, Toshi.

It's not everyday that I see a pic of a full grown man in a glitter spandex bodysuit...so please excuse me while I smile a bit.

People do things to get noticed and keep themselves happy (which may or may not be part of the getting noticed bit).

and.....why do you think I included that last pic?
She's friggin hot. And HE's with her!

You are correct in the fact that he isn't threatening. He actually heads up a charity for children (more info on his site).

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Toshi said:
eh, why do you guys even care about mr. peter pan? he's not threatening, he gets to hang out with other weird but hot people (see female in last pic), and he apparently enjoys his life.
If you feel safe leaving your children with him go ahead...

I'm sure he's 100% honest about the type of person he is, it is the internet afterall :rolleyes:

I wonder if the 'hot girl' is actually even female?

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY

dude... your rear tire is.... ummm.... flacid.... Just like I will be for the rest... of... my... life... for looking at your ...picture...

think good thoughts... think good thoughts.... think good thoughts....

ahhhhh... better...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Slugman said:
If you feel safe leaving your children with him go ahead...

I'm sure he's 100% honest about the type of person he is, it is the internet afterall :rolleyes:

I wonder if the 'hot girl' is actually even female?
i don't have children, but i'd have no more (or less) reason to be suspicious of him than of any other person. dressing up as peter pan does not mean one is a pedophile, just as being a priest or appearing outwardly to be a "normal" guy doesn't mean that one isn't.