Quantcast

RM on BikerFox's Site...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Toshi said:
i don't have children, but i'd have no more (or less) reason to be suspicious of him than of any other person. dressing up as peter pan does not mean one is a pedophile, just as being a priest or appearing outwardly to be a "normal" guy doesn't mean that one isn't.
Haha Toshi luvs Pixey Guy. :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

:sneaky:

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
Bikerfox should get the Exemplary Skullet Award.

P.S. He smells (not literally) like a cheerleader molestor to me. He definitely has some MJ quality to him.

Maybe I'm just jealous. I haven't learned all 4 of his bike tricks YET.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Skookum said:
Haha Toshi luvs Pixey Guy. :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

:sneaky:
heh. you won't ever catch me defending bikerfox tho!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Toshi said:
i don't have children, but i'd have no more (or less) reason to be suspicious of him than of any other person. dressing up as peter pan does not mean one is a pedophile, just as being a priest or appearing outwardly to be a "normal" guy doesn't mean that one isn't.
And you have to admit that it takes courage and serious confidence to go out and about dressed as peter pan.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Toshi said:
LOL - That's why I'm an atheist... :D

I do not have children either, but I would be highly suspicious of a 50 year old man who feels the need to dress in such a way that he becomes "asexual". This is a man who has some issues with his sexuality, and not some one that I'd want around my children.

And I don't give a crap if he's gay or straight - I've got some good friends who are gay, and I'd have no problems leaving my children (if I had any) with them... probably get a better meal and be dressed nicer when they get back. ;)

Can you really look at the pictures of him and think that he is acting in a non-sexual manner? If you think so, then why does he stick his but out like it's a prize (green outfit)!?!?!?

Think about how you would interpret those same poses and outfits on the girl in the last picture...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dirtyamerican said:
Bikerfox should get the Exemplary Skullet Award.

That's great! I've never heard that before. Perfect.

YEAH FOR ME I LEARNED A NEW WORD! SKULLET!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm with Slugman on this one.

Sure Pixie dude could be completely harmless but my bet is that the FBI has checked out that website more than once.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Hahahaha!

There's a guy that hangs out in the local goth scene here with a manmade skullet. He shaves the front half of his head and puts the back half in a ponytail. :confused:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I don't think so unless they listen to My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
MudGrrl said:
^^^^
No helmet, Let Darwin take over.............

everyone that doesn't smoke, wears their seatbelt, puts on a helmet, wears a condom, etc. will live forever and their offspring will as well.

the whole darwin thing is kind of silly, just like this biker fox guy. :rolleyes:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
MudGrrl said:
.....what, you don't believe in Darwin?

survival of the fittest?

are you pro-ID? :D

no.

just because someone does things that may be unhealty doesn't mean they will die that way. and the actions of one person (not wearing a helmet) don't get passed on in a persons jeans.:) (only if they don't wear a condom...;))

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Acadian said:
OMFG....

don't drink and surf bikerfox's site...hahahahahhahahaha
Just when I had those images erased from my minds eye! Why would you do that to us again?! Ack!