Quantcast

RM Secret Santa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've still got the RMSS stuff and can orchestrate. I haven't been setting it up until closer to December to feel more like Christmas. Do people want it earlier to have more time to prepare? I think last year was rushed but the year before was like the 3rd week in November IIRC.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I think December is enough time, but I just get excited about it early like everyone else. :cheers:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've still got the RMSS stuff and can orchestrate. I haven't been setting it up until closer to December to feel more like Christmas. Do people want it earlier to have more time to prepare? I think last year was rushed but the year before was like the 3rd week in November IIRC.
i think an extra week or two would be helpful.

this is about the only aspect of christmas i'm willing to tolerate this far in advance of the holiday.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
In...although random gifting in celebration of a deity that I may or may not believe ins birthday, which has ben relocated in the calendar due to the churches insistence on hijacking a pagan festival does seem a touch, well, uhh...bizarre. But, nevertheless, I am in.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
In...although random gifting in celebration of a deity that I may or may not believe ins birthday, which has ben relocated in the calendar due to the churches insistence on hijacking a pagan festival does seem a touch, well, uhh...bizarre. But, nevertheless, I am in.
BUT! they're is a good chance that you'll get a tasty beer in there, so you know, deities aside ....

Status
Not open for further replies.