Quantcast

RM Shirts

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
It so is. I had NO idea how much work it would be. Wrapping and addressing them alone is a biatch.
Yeah man organizing the secret santa is a pain. You would think just matching names would be easy but then you have to send out 38-emails and then people always have to ask stupid questions and so on. I couldn't imagine coupling that with actually sending stuff out too.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Yeah man organizing the secret santa is a pain. You would think just matching names would be easy but then you have to send out 38-emails and then people always have to ask stupid questions and so on. I couldn't imagine coupling that with actually sending stuff out too.
It's amazing how burdened you make yourself sound from the Secret Santa thing. I know it is hard work, but other people did offer to run it, or help out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
It's amazing how burdened you make yourself sound from the Secret Santa thing. I know it is hard work, but other people did offer to run it, or help out.
Shut Up

I was simply using it as an example of how I could begin to empathize with him because to some extent I know the feeling.

Ya know what you can handle the S.S. if you want hows that sound.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Shut Up

I was simply using it as an example of how I could begin to empathize with him because to some extent I know the feeling.

Ya know what you can handle the S.S. if you want hows that sound.
I wasn't on the volunteer list, dummy. :eviltongu

*I do appreciate that work that you do too, but it seems like you are burdened, so I was just saying. Thanks anyway. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I wasn't on the volunteer list, dummy. :eviltongu

*I do appreciate that work that you do too, but it seems like you are burdened, so I was just saying. Thanks anyway. :thumb:
No you weren't!

Do you realize you rag on everybody on here?