Quantcast

RM swag

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
re the beanies... I'd love one. but I already have so many, that I wonder how hard it would be to get a small (like maybe 1/2") patch embroidered onto a piece of cloth. Said patch could then be sewn onto a pre-existing beanie (or anything else really - a cap, a hat, a flak jacket for when we storm the Capitol). Kind of like how Chromag does their hats and beanies. I have a forest green beanie that would look pretty sweet with a brown or dark grey Ridemonkey patch.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
re the beanies... I'd love one. but I already have so many, that I wonder how hard it would be to get a small (like maybe 1/2") patch embroidered onto a piece of cloth. Said patch could then be sewn onto a pre-existing beanie (or anything else really - a cap, a hat, a flak jacket for when we storm the Capitol). Kind of like how Chromag does their hats and beanies. I have a forest green beanie that would look pretty sweet with a brown or dark grey Ridemonkey patch.
This could be done.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Update on the Beanies as of 2/10 -
Ok folks. I am finalizing the order information and pricing of a new batch of RM Beanies. They are 95/5 poly/spandex R-Tek stretch fleece beanie. I believe the beanies are going to be black with the green monkey logo. I am looking at what gray looks like...the green they offered isn't a good RM green (sort of a bright forest green and could do a white monkey logo but it didn't look good to me). I should have pricing information and how to order put together later this week and I will start a new thread (stickied to the top of the page) as soon as it's ready.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Unless somebody from the head office objects, I'm going to do a run of stickers. I still have the vector art.
Did you ever do a run of new stickers?

I've got you covered! with an OG no less !!
And/or do you still have a couple OG ones? I'd love one if you have one, The Spousal Unit™ and I will be in town 13-14th so we should try and get a beer!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I'd kill to get a OG RM shirt, ride hard, ride soft, ride that damn monkey! :headbang:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
My only RM schwag is the sticker on the chainstay of the Riot I bought from STI

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can you still find service parts for those main bearings??
Assuming the rear triangle didn't break at the shock mount? That was one of my favorite bikes, by far. If I could have afforded a DHi (vs. the Yeti), I likely would have ended up racing one of those long-term.

If you had one of the higher end frames, you should be able to order bearings from McMaster-Carr.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
If someone has one and can take a picture of it, I can probably make it happen. Or the original art would be even better. Maybe in the spring?
That's one of my favorite shirts. I can take a pic of it but I don't have the art file. I have just the monkey and ridemonkey I think.

I still have pint glasses too if anyone wants more and winter beanies and I might even have a baseball cap hanging around.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
The growler just saw duty in Costa Rica.
My fleece beanie did airport duty on the way too and from said vacation destination.
T-shirt repped our tribe when the Capuchins and Howlers were hangin about on the trails around the headland.