Quantcast

RM swag

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
@Nick feel free! I've got some artwork that was used for stickers in the past as well if you need anything. We've produced a variety of "Ridemonkey greens" over the years, but @Full Trucker did the last t-shirts with Pantone 364C if you're looking for a color reference.

If you start your own Ridemonkey store and begin filling up a Scrooge McDuck money pit with your earnings, the Lizard Overloads might get annoyed. But a run for the members isn't going to raise any eyebrows.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Anyone know where/when/who made the mouse pad I have?? Such a random item these days...strange to think of a time it was relevant.
They were actually in the store for a little while (anyone remember when there was a Ridemonkey store?) but I'm not sure any of them actually got sold. Most were just given away during that run where we were doing contests/drawings, and I included a few in RMSS presents.

What color is yours? If it's a gold monkey head, I was probably the one who mailed it to you. I don't know why the guy who made our store thought gold monkey heads were going to sell like hotcakes but they all showed up on my doorstep when the store shut down :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
They were actually in the store for a little while (anyone remember when there was a Ridemonkey store?) but I'm not sure any of them actually got sold. Most were just given away during that run where we were doing contests/drawings, and I included a few in RMSS presents.

What color is yours? If it's a gold monkey head, I was probably the one who mailed it to you. I don't know why the guy who made our store thought gold monkey heads were going to sell like hotcakes but they all showed up on my doorstep when the store shut down :rofl:
Mine is one of the gold ones. Where it got to, i'm not quite sure.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Black with green monkey/lettering

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That said, I don't have any RM branding related files, but between my wife's arts and crafts setup and my equipment at work, we have the ability to make a lot of cool stuff pretty easily.

- die cut vinyl decals/iron-ons
- heat press for said iron-ons
- laser cutter for random shit
- 3D printers for more random shit

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Stickers, pint glasses, beanie, snap-back, jerseys, growlers, several t-shirts...I'm probably forgetting something.

Oh, most importantly - The White Courtesy Phone.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Only this.
Growler Travels.jpg

Unlike @canadmos, mine has held Mexican, Costa-Rican and above, Cuban beer. I do like the looks you get when you rock up to the bar for a refill of both pint glasses and the growler when everybody else is using those dinky plastic cups. :monkey:

So....whats the word on the Tee / Riding shirts? :clue:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Only this.
View attachment 155380

Unlike @canadmos, mine has held Mexican, Costa-Rican and above, Cuban beer. I do like the looks you get when you rock up to the bar for a refill of both pint glasses and the growler when everybody else is using those dinky plastic cups. :monkey:

So....whats the word on the Tee / Riding shirts? :clue:
Somehow I feel I have heard that before..... :D
its been almost 3 years since the car accident and my wife still is nowhere close to fully recovered (and is still having ongoing treatment), yet alone being able to return to work.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I know that....I just meant what prompted bringing it up here? Seemed random to me, that's all.

Unless it was you who offered to make shirts?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I've still got one of the fleece beanies (still gets used every winter) and one of the original run of the Tshirts that is virtually new as it's only been worn 2-3 times, the other shirt finally went into the rag bag last year.
Can't believe in a few months I'll have been here 20 bloody years!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I've still got one of the fleece beanies (still gets used every winter) and one of the original run of the Tshirts that is virtually new as it's only been worn 2-3 times, the other shirt finally went into the rag bag last year.
Can't believe in a few months I'll have been here 20 bloody years!
Got a pic of said beanies ?

Would totally rock a RM fleece beanie while thru hiking the AT. But only when it’s cold. Not wearing a toboggan in the summer like some hipsters.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Got a pic of said beanies ?

Would totally rock a RM fleece beanie while thru hiking the AT. But only when it’s cold. Not wearing a toboggan in the summer like some hipsters.
I had to dig deep for this thread:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If anyone would like to part with a sticker or 3, I am willing to pay 25% over MSRP + $3 for shipping even.

Just tossing that out there.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
i still have the growler, mouse pad, a couple of t-shirts, the zip jersey like JBP is wearing, maybe the hoodie and some stickers. lost the baseball hat years ago, never got a pint glass which would have been nice since i collect them and the freeride jersey would have been nice to have too.