Quantcast

Road Bike party (insane content)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Practice trials for 20 years, then come back and report. :)

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Not impressed with 1st video. It's a good trials rider riding on a bike that is ****ty for trials. All trials riders did that in the 90's :wave:

Chris Akrigg on a fixie is way gay but the brakeless stuff is pretty sweet.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Not gonna bother watching, buuuut... Does anyone smack their nards on the top tube in these vids? Because that's my favorite.

Whoa- giant revelation over here- tight pants are to push the balls back where they came from, so as long as you don't tear your sack, you can still pedal your ass off!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I know its ridemonkey, and the goal is to be cantankerous and all...but fyck all of you naysayers.

Backflips are cool no matter what bicycle they take place on. End of story.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think the video is a great example of what a good bike rider can do on a bike. Maybe sometimes the DH forum needs a little reminder of this when discussing the need for the latest "advancement".

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I think the video is a great example of what a good bike rider can do on a bike. Maybe sometimes the DH forum needs a little reminder of this when discussing the need for the latest "advancement".
Good point- It seems like every scene has it's local sanjay to some extent. I've seen some amazing riding go down on some rickety equipment.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Backflips on bikes that were designed to be backflipped are "cool". Backflips on bikes that were designed to stay glued to the ground are at least mildly mind-blowing. And it wasn't even some huge run in to a big kicker. He did it out of a little skatepark bowl like it was nothing.