Quantcast

Road Gap Shots

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Took these the other day. Nate, Greg and Josef sending it it.

Last edited:

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Of course that road they are jumping is only a road in the most primitive sense of the word :P. Damn you SLO county and all the damage that road did to my truck this weekend!! That's some interesting foot position in the first pic. Is he trying to pedal in mid air or something? :P

NAYR

Monkey
Jul 13, 2009
Truckee
Sweet pics man. I'm hopefully going to get up there and ride that area this weekend. Even more stoked now.

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
Killer shots, I like the lighting. SLO has some of the sickest sunsets I have ever seen.

The road gap almost looks small from that angle. It is a beast in person! If it is windy out you can get blown for days.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Killer shots, I like the lighting. SLO has some of the sickest sunsets I have ever seen.

The road gap almost looks small from that angle. It is a beast in person! If it is windy out you can get blown for days.
Yeah for sure need to shoot some more there, saw Lancaster on Saturday. He road his trials MOTO down THE TRAIL!:eek:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Great shots! The third one is now my work desktop background! Thanks for sharing :)

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Yeah, I saw a pic of that. Good to see that crazy mofo out there.
Imagine the trails he would build for trials riding!

You gonna put the "results" up on your site? Looked like a big crowd this time.
Yeah I have the top ten. Nate ran it FAST.
Nate Lewis 1:47.03

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Yeah for sure need to shoot some more there, saw Lancaster on Saturday. He road his trials MOTO down THE TRAIL!:eek:
Nice compilation of the some footage from Saturday, with the man himself riding it on his moto at the end.

And a sweet pic of me hitting the final drop, with Gracia in the background too!

Last edited:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Nothing ever does. Every single time I'm up there it is extremely sobering looking down from the top. I can never even remember how steep as it actually is when I'm just daydreaming.