Quantcast

Road Racer Killed in Tragic Accident

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Granted, sometimes it hard to tell if a bit of news has been posted here because it may have an obscure title to make it more clickable but in this case... the title was Australian cyclist and former Olympic rower Amy Gillett killed so the NewzNoob didn't even bother to even try to look.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
my heart goes out to Amy's family and friends. A real tragic occurance. Another cyclist extinguished at the beginning of her career by a car. Very sad.
Cadel Evans tried winning todays stage for her and it was close but a no go. The chase group caught him and 4th place it is.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
N8 said:
Granted, sometimes it hard to tell if a bit of news has been posted here because it may have an obscure title to make it more clickable but in this case... the title was Australian cyclist and former Olympic rower Amy Gillett killed so the NewzNoob didn't even bother to even try to look.

Actually I did look through some of the new posts, and did not see it. I figured it would be safe to post. Oh well, it will give you something to complain about...

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
may I suggest when searching to see if something has been posted before, do an advanced search by n8's user name