Quantcast

Road rage... am I wrong?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
merrrrjig said:
either that, downshift, or put it in overdrive. I used to have my friends follow me somewhere and I would just downshift and make a sharp turn and they would barely make the turn, pretty funny. but now my truck is an auto.
put it _out_ of overdrive, you mean. i have been known to shift into 4th on the freeway. then again, anyone who tailgates me as i do the limit in the right lane truly is an asshole. :D

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
its soo bad and such an asshole thing to do but whenever the asshole riding my ass trys to pass in the other lane just acellerate and box him in with the car in the other lane. i di this once set it on cruise for about 15minutes with the guy doing like 1mph below speed limit, talk about a traffic hold up, yea I'm probbably an asshole for doing so but its so fun

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
untitledsince89 said:
its soo bad and such an asshole thing to do but whenever the asshole riding my ass trys to pass in the other lane just acellerate and box him in with the car in the other lane. i di this once set it on cruise for about 15minutes with the guy doing like 1mph below speed limit, talk about a traffic hold up, yea I'm probbably an asshole for doing so but its so fun
yes, you are an asshole. if people are trying to pass you in the right lane that means you are violating the law. STAY IN THE RIGHT UNLESS YOU'RE PASSING SOMEONE ELSE.

:dead:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
binary visions said:
When someone is tailgating me (or is mad), I usually keep my foot on the accellerator and gently press my left foot onto the brake to light up my brake lights. Most of the time they get scared and back off, but there isn't the risk of them plowing into you.
There's no gentle about it, you have to convey the proper message. Jam that left foot into the brake and then jam the right into the gas before they can slam you (but don't try this in a vehicle with slow acceleration).

I live close to two round-abouts on the freeway exit which I have to drive through to get home, talk about entertainment value.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
narlus said:
this 'me first' mentality, esp when toying w/ tractor trailers, is idiotic. slow down and let him in first.

or would that somehow compromise yr imagined manhood?

this is what I don't understand. What's the big deal with letting someone pass you. I put my blinker on to signal that I need to get over and people speed up so I can't. Why? People ( and a lot on this board) have major issues with cars. Its a strange phenomenon.

And brake checks don't just put you and involved vehicle in danger, they put everyone else on the road in danger too. If someone had been behind that semi when coot decided to brake check him there could have been a massive pile up on the interstate. All forwhat, so you can act out agression on someone remotely, without ever having to come in contact with em. slick.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
laura said:
this is what I don't understand. What's the big deal with letting someone pass you. I put my blinker on to signal that I need to get over and people speed up so I can't. Why? People ( and a lot on this board) have major issues with cars. Its a strange phenomenon.
Its a man thing and its all related to penis size and our relationship with our mothers.

But I think Cooter hit it on the head, when in doubt from now on ask yourself

What would Cooter Brown do?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DRB said:
Its a man thing and its all related to penis size and our relationship with our mothers.

But I think Cooter hit it on the head, when in doubt from now on ask yourself

that would obviously go against my pacifistic nature.