Quantcast

Road Rage.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
" Arnold has a history of angry conflicts with motorists, including a 2004 obscenity-laden run-in with a sanitary district truck in San Anselmo. Another incident in Fairfax that same year led to vandalism charges being filed against Arnold but later dropped in court."

http://www.marinij.com/marin/ci_3566663

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I employ a similar gimmick with my dirtjumps. I enjoy head injuries, loss of memory, temporary blindness (nonfiction variety) and broken bicycle parts. But only in the security of knowing that one day my lawsuit resting on quite irrefutable charges of assault and battery will one day pay off. I know where they live. It's only a matter of time before my story is told. And they will pay.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
justsomeguy said:
" Arnold has a history of angry conflicts with motorists, including a 2004 obscenity-laden run-in with a sanitary district truck in San Anselmo. Another incident in Fairfax that same year led to vandalism charges being filed against Arnold but later dropped in court."

http://www.marinij.com/marin/ci_3566663
That’s an outrage! However, I’m sure a guy like this won’t change—he’ll be back in the court system. Hopefully he won’t have to kill someone to actually face a trial. Someone with that short of a temper should not be on the streets...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
blt2ride said:
That’s an outrage! However, I’m sure a guy like this won’t change—he’ll be back in the court system. Hopefully he won’t have to kill someone to actually face a trial. Someone with that short of a temper should not be on the streets...
This guy sure helps the reputation of cyclists...... :mad:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I wouldn't recommend that. While that one ended ok, I got into a scrap with a driver that got out of his van to clothes-line me off my bike once. We flailed around wildly until we both realized this was going nowhere fast. He got back in his van and drove away. I biked home with a sore neck. I don't think I changed his mind about cyclists, and I'm still biking to work. So not much changed overall as a result. If I could have avoided him, I should have.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I wouldn't recommend that. While that one ended ok, I got into a scrap with a driver that got out of his van to clothes-line me off my bike once. We flailed around wildly until we both realized this was going nowhere fast. He got back in his van and drove away. I biked home with a sore neck. I don't think I changed his mind about cyclists, and I'm still biking to work. So not much changed overall as a result. If I could have avoided him, I should have.
Bear spray. You are in Canada for christ's sake, this should be obvious.