Quantcast

road trippin to SLC

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
Yo, I currently live near santa barbara and im driving out to SLC for the outdoor retailer event being held there. besides looking for a new job and locations to live, i was wondering if any monkies would like to show me a couple trails in the area. i ride everything, but i say im strongest at all-mountain DH freeride stuff, but i also ride a lot of street. i really want to move to odgen, but i dont know if i could get a full time job there at one of the bike shops. anyway, im going to be there from the 8th to the 13th of aug. and id be more thna happy to bring some good beer for helping out a fellow monkey, thanks Brad

on a side note i also climb/boulder a lot, and playboat a little if thats your cup of tea. im looking to take as much in while im there to help me decide to move.

OGDMFG

Monkey
Hey how's it going, I live in ogden you should look me up when you get in we have about 4 shops locally about four skateparks within 30 min of ogden, plenty of climbing within 5 min of downtown ogden, 22nd street is in the process of being rebuilt blm troubles.there are three local framebuilders who would show you around pm me for more info

jeremy-ogd manufacturing

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
what frame builders are out there, anything ive might have heard of?and is 22nd street where the play holes are located for kayaking.