Quantcast

Roadside Redneck Refuse Clean-up

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
Well, ok maybe its not all rednecks, but it sounds good. If you ride allot of DH in the shed, now is your chance to give back. Show them that we freeriders are not all bad big thoughtless hairy lazy non-pedaling mo-fo's, and have fun picking up flip-flops, baby strolers and couches. Frederick Freeriders unite! This is scheduled to go down on sat. the 7th. For complete info and a brief summary of current trail status in the shed, go to http://www.savetheshed@yahoogroups.com

willpowa

Chimp
Sep 6, 2004
I'll be out there...doing my best impersonation of hairy roadside redneck trash.
I might have some ride in me after it's all over ;)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
willpowa said:
I'll be out there...doing my best impersonation of hairy roadside redneck trash.
I might have some ride in me after it's all over ;)
both wills will be representin'.

how was the prefuse73 show will?

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
unfortunatly I'm going to be at my brothers batchlor party ... well maybe not unfortunatly, but I wont be in town. I'll definitly come to the next one

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
I don't know where it ended up. Last I saw it fell under the truck when we were bagging the trash, I went back 5 min. later and looked under the truck and it was gone!!!!!!!!

It would have definitely played because the scratches on the DVD were not deep.....so if anyone picked it up, please return it to it's owner........MMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Oh yeah and Thanks everybody for showing me around and for putting up with my 3 flat tires. Two on the truck and one on the trail. It was fun. I hope to get back up there soon.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I just want to throw out a great big, "Thanks," to everyone who showed up and cleaned the trails for all of us who couldn't make it.

I'll definately be at the next, as I don't normally "work" on Saturdays.

Thanks, guys. :thumb: