Quantcast

Rob Warner: Injury Update

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Nope. Just Rob Warners. Not opening it.

So is Rob Warner really injured? How do you get injured doing drunken commentary? Too many wild arm movements that cause you to fall off the media stand??

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
And he was lucky to get that one.

Not that that means he's a crap commentator. I think his tell it how it is style is perfect for a
the big MTB love-in.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey

...that was completely unnecessary in every way...

I never thought I'd reach the point in my life where I would actually know what Rob Warner's nut-sac looks like... like one day I would have that bit of information, because - well, why wouldn't I?

...gonna go outside and comb my hair with a 12-gauge... BRB.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Yeah is this one of the perks of being a 1 or more time WC winner? After you win someone backrooms you and tells you that you may sneakily distribute pictures of your scrotum? That sounds like a pretty sweet perk.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So if I start training hard and win a world cup, can I send you a picture of my junk?

I've already got the photos, I just need to win a race.

Ah hell, we're buds right? I'll just send them to you anyway.
Ya dude, no wins necessary for you. :twitch:

Also, the homophobes in this thread are hilarious. Insecure much?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Ya dude, no wins necessary for you. :twitch:

Also, the homophobes in this thread are hilarious. Insecure much?
I mean, I'm pretty cool with everybody doing there own thing and all, but that doesn't mean I'm pumped to see warners nuts.

but hey, to each their own. If YOU want to make that your desktop backround, go for it.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
Cooper said:
You know America was founded by prudes. Prudes who left Europe because they hated all the kinky, steamy European sex that was going on. And now I, Cooper Harris, will return to the land of my perverted forefathers and claim my birthright.
so true...