Quantcast

Rock Band (xbox360)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Anyone else here hooke don Rock Band? It's fun pretending I actually have some sort of musical talent. 3 friends and I even have an eband. We just won a van in Stockholm.

Will I be the next h8r? Watch out. :rimshot:

A.P

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
boston
I played it at my friends apartment until about 6am. My memory of the night is fuzzy at best, but I do remember waking up with Weezer's "Say it aint so" stuck in my head.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Cdale junky: Yes, like guitar hero but with guitar, drums, vocals and a bass if you have a second guitar.

Ap - Say it ain't so has been stuck in my head for weeks now. Buddy Holly as well. DLC is evil. The game is ridiculously fun when even slightly buzzed. 4 of us killed 2 of those heniken kegs over new years eve rocking out to it. So much fun.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
I dont see whats so fun about all this musical games...I palyed G-Hero for like five mins and got bored...what ever floats yo boat

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I played my kid's Dance Dance Revolution with my face. That was fun.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haven't played it before. The GH series is awesome. I figure this is just a little different. The online play thing sounds cool. Not sure how the singing thing works though.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Can you plug any kind of real drum trigger pads into that that game?

I'd imagine the stock pads are weak as fvck.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The fact that people would spend that kind of money on fake instruments makes me laugh.

Can you get eHerpes from fans?

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i played ghero for the first time ever a few weeks ago, been interested in trying this out.
and in response to those videos, ****...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

Just for H8R...
Sad thing is that he is better than Lars Ulrich. :rofl:

Technically none of that looks difficult at all. Everything is single-stroke rolls and there's no cymbal work involved. It's more of an advance version of the game Simon.

I'd love to play that with a nice pair of drum corps sticks.
:D

So is the bass drum pedal superfluous and the 4 pads are all that counts?