Quantcast

Rock Oil

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Anyone know where I can get Rock Oil online? My local moto shop used to have it but I moved and now I can't seem to find the stuff.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
PM me, I'll see if I can find an online source. However, santa clara cycles (just over the hill) has it. Why not golden spectro? I'm actually runnin rock oil in my monster right now.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Well, I'm living in Colorado at the moment, so Santa Clara would be a bit of a drive. Thanks for the info though, I'll see if I can order some direct from zoom cycle.

Chimichanga... I used to use syrup and marshmellows, but I've found that Elmers glue and heavy-grit sand give me better damping control.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
911 said:
Well, I'm living in Colorado at the moment, so Santa Clara would be a bit of a drive. Thanks for the info though, I'll see if I can order some direct from zoom cycle.

Chimichanga... I used to use syrup and marshmellows, but I've found that Elmers glue and heavy-grit sand give me better damping control.
Oh I didn't know that? Colorado eh? when did that happen?

I was just at Zoom this morning to pick up some Motul 5.1 brake fluid and they had a ton of 10wt, 5wt and 2.5wt Rock Oil. I'm sure a friend could easily buy some for you and ship it out?

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Acadian said:
Oh I didn't know that? Colorado eh? when did that happen?
Happened after all the west coast nationals. I've got some family out here (i.e. free place to stay) so I thought a change would be nice. I may come running back to the bay area once the snow starts falling though... we'll see.