Quantcast

Rock Palace Riding photos-kinda like Moab, but different!!

May 19, 2004
Bolivia
Thought that you might like to check out a couple of photos from our weekend exploration ride where we were looking for some new mountain bike trails....and happened to stumble across some of the most excellent riding in rock formations!! Whether it is freeride, trials, or some hell fun cross country riding you are looking for....you have to check this out....

Bolivia has so much to offer....and we know about some of the really good stuff, but when we keep finding new and exciting stuff like this....well we cant help but want to share!!

To check out more of the photos click here

D

Dingus McGee

Damn, to be unwed and restless again, I would be living on your couch!

May 19, 2004
Bolivia
... I'd have to kill you!

You'll have to come here and do some riding with us to find this one! Its staying a secret except for the lucky few that come over here ... suffice it to say the peak is over 6500m (multiply by 3.32 for those still in feet)... and you're not going to stumble on this ride with out our help ... it took us 6 years to find!!!!!

May 19, 2004
Bolivia
me, about a year and a half now, spending my time out guiding the glorious trails here...but my boss (he would be the one with the extreme facial hair!!) here at gravity assisted mountain biking has been finding trails out and about in Bolivia for about the last 6 years!!