Quantcast

Rock Shox 2011 fork/shock lineup

Victor

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Arad, Romania
I've seen quite some news over the last few months about the new products RS have for the 2011 season but not much on some products that got launched recently.

The new fork lineup can be seen >>here<< and the new shocks >>here<<.

Is there anyone here that had a chance to test the new R2C2 and RC forks aswell as maybe the Domain double crowns and Vivid Air? :confused:

Seems like the R2C2's are already available on the market, would consider an upgrade if its worth the cash difference :rolleyes:

yd35

Monkey
Oct 28, 2008
NY
The weight savings for the air shock are tantalizing, but I'm skeptical about the performance. Have any non-sponsored riders had any time on it?

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Should have a moment of silence for the death of the Pike. I'd be confident saying its one of the best mountain bike products ever made.

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
the argyle rct looks familiar..... like it was a different fork just last year........ hmmmmm

but really, my pike is hands down the best well rounded, functional fork i have ever owned, it can be fitted on any of my bikes from my xc hardtail to my tazer and feel at home. it been rebuilt once in its life time and im the 3rd owner with no issues. zero. it doesnt leak and it hasnt blown up like so many older manitous. as far as im concerned it changed how trail fork were viewed, it was to the mid 00's what the z1 was to 1998. rest in peace

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
haven't paid much attention to the sektor, but curious how they are reaching that low msrp with it? i.e. it has alloy steerer, usual damping, etc.