Quantcast

Rock shox all travel spacer

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Anyone have a rock shox all travel spacer handy that they could get me an accurate measurement on? If someone could get me an accurate inner diameter for a spacer, that'd be great. If possible, please measure one of the full cylindrical spacers, not one of the ones with a c shaped cross section.

Cheers.

skunkty14

Monkey
May 29, 2007
Don't have the measurements you're looking for but lowering the Totem is looking like a pretty sweet option for my RFX. I like my 36, but if I want to slack out the bike a bit the lowered Totem would be the way I'd go. And I can justify the purchase by saying I can space it back out to 180 if I buy a bigger bike.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Don't have the measurements you're looking for but lowering the Totem is looking like a pretty sweet option for my RFX. I like my 36, but if I want to slack out the bike a bit the lowered Totem would be the way I'd go. And I can justify the purchase by saying I can space it back out to 180 if I buy a bigger bike.
That's exactly my reasoning as well. My 36 is old and dying. The weight penalty is small, it'll be stiffer than all hell, I can run it at 160 most of the time, and kick it up to 180 to slacken things out or put on a bigger bike.

If none of you wankers have anything helpful to say, I guess I'll have to call Rock Shox. :D ;)