Quantcast

ROCK SHOX BOXXER WORLD CUP 2007 FORK $600 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
happy new year!
i have a rock shox boxxer world cup 2007 fork for sale. this fork was used for racing and was professionally maintained every few races cleaned inside out, changed oil and oil seals.

it was only used from february 2007 to june 2007 then i got another new boxxer fork and kept this one as a spare up until now. this year i will ride fox suspension so i can no longer ride boxxer forks and need to sell them both. (next one will be for sale sometime in feb or march after i get new bike with fox)

the stanchions especially right one have some scratches on the back of them but they were professionally repaired at sram/rock shox and you can't feel the scratches at all, i'm serious, it looks bad on picture but with eyes closed while sliding fingers on scratches they feel like brand new stanchions, they're smooth!

fork had oil seals and dust seals replaced and fresh oil is in the forks and never had not one run on the fork since it was rebuilt, like i said before this was my spare fork in case i'd need it.
all this work has been done on the fork end of june 2007 and fork has just been sitting in my house ever since.

steerer tube is 8 5/8" long (almost 8.75") so plenty to fit your stem and taller head tubes.

lowers have normal riding wear few paint scratches on bottom by the axle, nothing deep. left boxxer sticker has a cut about 3/4" long but doesn't affect the fork performance at all.
fork works perfect, NO oil leaks! NO air leaks!
$600 o/b/o
shipping in usa is $20.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
I would def. not get that for 600$ plus shipping. High priced w/ all those scratches. i got a brand new 2007 boxxer team for 500$ shipped.

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
I would def. not get that for 600$ plus shipping. High priced w/ all those scratches. i got a brand new 2007 boxxer team for 500$ shipped.
maybe you ****ing read the description before you start running your mouth and this a world cup not a ****ty team.

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
yea maybe i can give you an iron horse sunday frame with the fork for $500. i'll deliver it to your home too.
like everybody else already quoted you, read description before blurting senseless words kid.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
I know it's a world cup, but i'm stating if i can get a 2007 Boxxer Team for 500$ Shipped new, than this should be selling for less seeing as the fork is extremely scratched up.

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
I know it's a world cup, but i'm stating if i can get a 2007 Boxxer Team for 500$ Shipped new, than this should be selling for less seeing as the fork is extremely scratched up.
theres is what 2 small scratches on the lowers? I fail to see how the stanchions would be a problem considering they were repaired.. maybe you should read it again.

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
theres is what 2 small scratches on the lowers? I fail to see how the stanchions would be a problem considering they were repaired.. maybe you should read it again.
exactly! like i said in the description they were repaired and can't feel them at all, just looks ugly but is smooth as new stanchions and no oil leaks!
why am i wasting my time explaining word by word to a 14 year old kid?

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
exactly! like i said in the description they were repaired and can't feel them at all, just looks ugly but is smooth as new stanchions and no oil leaks!
why am i wasting my time explaining word by word to a 14 year old kid?
Were you the guy on closing day with the crazy Solid bike with moto looking linkages?

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
How the hell does that make sense? Teams MSRP is like $900 and you got it for $500, which is ~%60. WC's are about 1700, i think 1800 now, and he's selling it for 600, which is more like %30, so technically he's selling it for way less, proportionately, then what you got your team for.

and by any chance is sasha selling the fork?

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
How the hell does that make sense? Teams MSRP is like $900 and you got it for $500, which is ~%60. WC's are about 1700, i think 1800 now, and he's selling it for 600, which is more like %30, so technically he's selling it for way less, proportionately, then what you got your team for.

and by any chance is sasha selling the fork?
hahaha i like where this topic is going and i like the math and sales addition to it and all the input by others. i only wanted to sell the fork but now by posting the ad i might make some s h i t lipped kid more educated too, sweet!
yes sasha is selling the forks, now buy and go fast!

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
I might want to buy it so let me know if your still selling it
of course still selling it, just posted it yesterday and got all kinds of interests in it, it's on 3 other forums and classifieds too. it's on ebay too and people bidding fast. i'm waiting on possible buyer from uk to buy it for $630 plus shipping. but if not i'll take highest offer, who knows ebay seems to be going higher bids than i thought...

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Hey Sasha, you still racing for Solid in 08?

What does one of those Mission 9 frames go for?

The 08 sure looks sweet, can you get those in the US? ( I didn't see a US distributer).

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
Hey Sasha, you still racing for Solid in 08?

What does one of those Mission 9 frames go for?

The 08 sure looks sweet, can you get those in the US? ( I didn't see a US distributer).
yes ofcourse, i signed contract for '08, last half season was just a bonus that they sent me everything. yes '08 frame is really nice and almost 2 lbs lighter. i don't know how much they go for but no you can't find any in usa they don't have distro and shipping would probably be a lot and they don't wanna sell to usa yet because of stupid liability insurance that usa has, they never made it to the usa mtb market yet, we're working on it, only in europe they're well known. mine is the only one in usa for now, but after i get new bike in feb i'll be selling my '07 frame or complete who knows. i already have 2 guys offering me $ for frame but won't sell until i get '08 bike here. but frame might be donated to a potential jr x solid rider in cali if we decide so, otherwise i'll sell my frame or complete bike.
and the green is only for factory team color so the green is even rarer in europe and none the less in usa.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
That's too bad you can't get them here yet, I really like the look of that 08 frame (the linkage is sick), hopefully they will get some US distro soon.

If not, let me know if you decide to sell your 08 frame at the end of the season. :thumb:

Oh, & good luck next year!

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
That's too bad you can't get them here yet, I really like the look of that 08 frame (the linkage is sick), hopefully they will get some US distro soon.

If not, let me know if you decide to sell your 08 frame at the end of the season. :thumb:

well linkage is exactly the same on '08 as on '07, frame geometry is exactly the same too, only thing they changed is design in tubing to lose some weight, other than that it's identical frame as '07. i won't be sellin '08 end of season cause have to wait for new one same process as this year. i'mm gonna get rid of '07 frame sometime in march this year... the frame is just as good as the '08

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj

i sent you a pm, check it.

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
fork is on ebay and looks like it's getting a lot of bids and i'll have to raise the price here to $700 obo. anybody interested please pm me. i take paypal which must be paid before ebay auction ends!

D

dirtyjrzy1031

worldcup is a sick fork,just need 2 know how too use the adjustments,it blows away the team,so smoooooth.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
How does it blow away the team? It's essentially the same dampening only air sprung. The small knob that says gate is the HS compression and the knob under that is the LSC, and rebound is somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.