Quantcast

Rock shox Judy DH Cartridge

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
risse racing, eko/arlo, white bros where the only ones i can remember. that was... um... 15 years ago now?

LilFrenchboy

Chimp
Aug 8, 2011
bizutch: Apparently, Vance and hines bought white brothers so I'll check them out. Thanks!

nouseforaname: Thge site keeps giving me errors when I press on a link... but thanks!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
E-bay might be your only option, and then you might need to buy the whole fork. You know, there are other (used) forks that will be in the same price range and better overall forks.

The Judy hasnt been made since something like 1998, almost 13 yrs ago.

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
E-bay might be your only option, and then you might need to buy the whole fork. You know, there are other (used) forks that will be in the same price range and better overall forks.

The Judy hasnt been made since something like 1998, almost 13 yrs ago.
recon solo air w/ v brakes >>>>>>>>> judy dh

those things were like $400 retail, so 150-200 used, MAX.

nmpearson

Monkey
Dec 30, 2006
jon kranked: Really? I'm being serious dude. if you don't know, don't reply.
I thought it was a funny comment. And I agree with jon...maybe just get a new fork. it'll end up costing less. Check on ebay for things. I mean, a recon is way better than the old judy's! This one will probably end in the low 100's and will last you a while. Maybe check some of your LBS's. Even small shops generally have something lying around that will last you a while and they'll usually sell for under 100

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rock-Shox-Recon-Gold-RL-120mm-/260831269931?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cbac1542b#ht_500wt_1287