ROCKER FRED DURST Hacked by T-Mobile Terrorist

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

T-MOBILE TERRORIST STRIKES AGAIN: HARDCORE PHONE VIDEO OF ROCKER FRED DURST
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX FRI FEB 25, 2005 10:45:30 ET XXXXX

**Exclusive**

The hacker who splashed the contents of Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE Sidekick has struck again, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

This time the self-described 'T-MOBILE TERRORIST' has turned even more vicious -- by unleashing a 3-minute hardcore sex videophone capture of Limp Bizkit rocker Fred Durst.

The hardcore video -- with audio -- shows Durst engaging in unprotected sex with a female. The graphic ''T-MOBILE TERRORIST' is seen throughout the clip.

A site hosting the hack reads: 'I'M SORRY, U SELLOUT :)'

"The previous information was obtained using social engineering tactics."

Law enforcement officials believe the video comes from the same source who presented Paris's Sidekick diary.

Developing...

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA! Hmmm...but I smell a rat here...Limp Bizkit and that tool Fred Durst have had their day in the hay...I think its a publicity stunt...like interestingly enough, Paris Hilton's sex tape surfacing a mere week before her stupid show airs...:think:

Well if you saw the video in full you would know that her performance could not have helped any ratings of anything. She is pretty bad at everything, and complains about everything else.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
How come I always hear about these things AFTER the phone numbers have been taken off the web, or the sex tape is no longer available? Dang it. Just once I want to be the one "in the know"... I want Paris Hiltons phone number so I can harass her day and night!

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA! Hmmm...but I smell a rat here...Limp Bizkit and that tool Fred Durst have had their day in the hay...I think its a publicity stunt...like interestingly enough, Paris Hilton's sex tape surfacing a mere week before her stupid show airs...:think:
aint it the truth. before that stupid tape came out i had no clue who paris hilton was, nor did i care, in fact i still dont care