• yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Why the hell do you always make a post with a poll? I don't mean to be a sour apple, but it's bothersome. Your last poll made NO sense at all and this one isn't much better.(at least it makes a little bit of sense though)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
aggrorider said:
Why the hell do you always make a post with a poll? I don't mean to be a sour apple, but it's bothersome. Your last poll made NO sense at all and this one isn't much better.(at lease it makes sense though)
I'm inclined to agree; I think you put a little too much work into posts that don't really make a lot of sense. Maybe get involved in some discussions, and it might not be as pointless.

popeye3141

Chimp
Nov 25, 2005
11 votes so far, so at least some people think its funny!! And it sure didn't take a lot of work. Look at caputo's head above!! He's nodding it in complete agreement!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
popeye3141 said:
Before this gets ugly, can I have a large glass of insanity on the rocks, please?? :help:
It's already ugly, now here's a tall glass of "put your goddamn helmet on".

popeye3141

Chimp
Nov 25, 2005
That photo was staged!! I only put my helmet on when I am out riding to get my medication!! And, concerning getting involved with "discussions", thats why the world is krapped up like it is!! Too many people discussing and not doing anything!! YaDaYaDaYaDa!!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
There's plenty of pictures of "doing something" on this site...and once, there was a pic of someone ACTUALLY riding a bike! WOW!! Neat huh? :p

All without trailers...:p

:D

:D

popeye3141

Chimp
Nov 25, 2005
Thank you so much, Big Daddy, for your insight into this site. I seen that pic you was refering too!! Looked like a cut and paste job to me!!